Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts (14764 Views)

Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Pastor Prays Over Brooms In Church, Gives Members To Sweep Away Evil. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by TheSuperX(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2023
Most Nigerians are the most gullible and foolish people I have ever seen, especially Nigerian women/girls.
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Zooposki(f): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2023
lol.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Bfly: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2023
Anything to get something for nothing.
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by omoredia: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2023
Adeboye Pastors on the beat

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Vadese1: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2023
[/b][b]
illicit:
Some people are just stupid
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2023
Everybody needs money in this life
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Love56743: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2023
Not all that say lord lord shall enter the kingdom of God, But those who do the will of the lord in heaven
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by iramure(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2023
It can only happen in African churches... deluded people
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Edusouls(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2023
When others are advancing in all fields making life more comfortable for their citizens, this is what the Blackman is still doing in 21st century, miracle money? No wonder the world has completely left us behind at times they wonder if we are really humans like them or humanoids, it’s unfortunate the black race is a resounding failure
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by XY23: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2023
Miracle like the Senate President sending prayers to their mailboxes.
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Adakintroy: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2023
They simply order you according to your thinking.

Too much love for money is why people don't have money find a habit and persist with it. Money will come.
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by chloedogie(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2023
So so wrong
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by sulakishop(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2023
Maybe Nigeria would have been better off without a religion... Just people...
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by yelinco1(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2023
I once received a miracle alert of ₦4m. I no return the money and I no die. Infact, since that time, my life has changed for better. It happened during the cash crunch and it was indeed a blessing to me.
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2023
Na wa o.
Things dey happen shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Ebus007: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool It's biblical. Jesus started Miracle Money.
You will never believe it until you experience it.

Matthew 17:27 Go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.
In the scripture you quoted for the miracle to come to pass,there was an element of work not prayer or decree. To make money you need to work,go and read your bible.Then from the books of the bank,the alert will come from who's account ? because for ever credit there must be a corresponding debit account.
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by iammolise(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2023
You see this world, there are two kinds of people that get rich fast without seeming dubious; 1) the person that learns the art of mind control and. 2) the person that knows how to influence and dictate another's decision. The one who puts himself in the position to lead is no fool, he knows so many of you are sheepsheads, a market to explore.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Emma09(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2023
Old video.
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by izonborn098(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2023
You mumu well well o[quote author=Kingozymandias post=125717199]This is why Kafirs lack any moral compass . They worship money and material things

Just look at these lost ones followinga lost one too
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Omaefe(m): 8:22am On Sep 11, 2023
this so called pastors are part of the problems we have in this country, imagine the crowd and u made them believe this yur nonsense.

kai e no good make yu poor oooo. these idiots re just taking advantage.
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Basiliun: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2023
gladdensir post=1257d08237:
Funny pastor

And funny members
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Chibuzoripob: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2023
sad Those mumu go believe him and even pay offer when dey should pray same HOLY MONEY visit the THIEF
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by ajidikun: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2023
The Bible is the Word of God,it is meant to create hope which births faith which also births miracle which also births confidence. Understand this process and nothing conceived in your heart that is not achievable.
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by cardoctor(m): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2023
Where is this miracle money going to come from? Central Bank?
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Agugbadin: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2023
SCANNER .
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Mosba: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2023
He is praying for FG to mistakingly send palliative money tot he wrong accounts
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by juman(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2023
Ridiculous.
Religion is a scam.

You know what, if I dey there I might raise my phone up also.
Religion has turned our brain upside down.
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by ibinaboonline: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2023
How did money 💰 appear in a fish's mouth?
Wawelexy:
Me I know that miracle still exist... But how this type of miracle happens is what I'm yet to understand (tho one isn't supposed to know how a miracle should happen, but then)

Is it that the miracle will push one unknown cheerful giver to just send money to random account details? Or maybe

The miracle will make your rich relative that have your details remember you and send you money? Or maybe

The miracle will make one billionaires mistakenly input one wrong digit which will then tally with your details and then he sends you money.. even when he realised, the miracle will still make him overlook it since he has more than enough...

And all these miracle alerts, do they have session I.D? I pray make the miracle reach my side oo grin cheesy

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by juman(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2023
Nothing replace hard work.

Who should believe miraculous money more than me. Me that pick euro from street.
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by IPDGP: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2023
Try and Visit any Church of Christ and see real Christianity
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2023
419 pastor in action. This action contribute to laziness in our community.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel / The Joshua Iginla Matter By Deji Yesufu / Is Morality Possible Without An Authoritative Source?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.