Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Exploring The Supernatural: Embracing The Mystery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exploring The Supernatural: Embracing The Mystery (107 Views)

The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exploring The Supernatural: Embracing The Mystery by gisevak: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed guests, and fellow seekers of knowledge

The supernatural has fascinated humanity since time immemorial. It encompasses a vast and enigmatic domain filled with stories of gods and goddesses, spirits, miracles, and unexplained phenomena. It is a place where the laws of nature seem to bend, where the ordinary meets the extraordinary.

We should not let our fascination with the supernatural blind us to the importance of empirical evidence and critical inquiry. We recognize that while the supernatural may ignite our imaginations, it remains elusive when scrutinized through the lens of science and reason. It is, in essence, a realm beyond the grasp of the scientific method.

Let us engage in dialogue that seek to bridge the gaps between believers,atheists, skeptics, and agnostics. The Goals is here is the truth

Let us share some of our fascinating supernatural experience.

What are your observations? And not what you're told in any books(Bible, Qur'an, Science, etc)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exploring The Supernatural: Embracing The Mystery by gisevak: 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
[b]Reincarnated person (ákùdáyá); [/b]I have had second hand knowledge of akudaya. My wife's father narrated how his friend's son, who died, came back after being buried for a long time. This event happened in one of the south-west state. This is a true life story. And I think others have similar stories.

(1) (Reply)

You Loss Passion For Ministry Because Of These Two Things. / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 171) Phil I:3 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / Prayer And Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.