Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,445 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video (85589 Views)

Moyo Lawal Leaked Sex Tape: Actress Reacts / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by Ishilove: 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
lipsrsealed

I just knew it was a matter of time before investigative Nigerians dug out the identity of the man in actress Moyo Lawal's infamous sex video.

The general consensus of those who watched the trending and scandalous video is that the man in question was very dull and uninspiring in the act, in contrast to those of her industry colleagues who had their legs spread out from Kafanchan to Timbuktu (not that some of us care. Radarada).

I heard his name is Olasunkanmi Saheed, based in Atlanta, USA.

He is a single father of two - one boy, one girl.

Apart from that of Moyo, he is said to have TWO Videos of two other ladies in the Entertainment Industry.

All the videos were recorded with the consent of the ladies.

We must invite him to our next convention.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0q25MYFCjyNA2mytN9Kzad3GfYMaYpBMChQed28yjR1bDpqvonoFvQ3gEHbqm31d8l&id=1627149705&mibextid=2JQ9oc

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by LikeAking: 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
Seconded!

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
Moyo,Why did you allow him to video you while you and him were knacking?Na bluefilm Una dey act?

237 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by iamtardey: 12:04am On Sep 11, 2023
Moyo agba poronstar

174 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by talk2hb1(m): 12:15am On Sep 11, 2023
Human Beans; kilode!
Him JazZ don cast, give him chance please!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by oz4real83(m): 12:24am On Sep 11, 2023
I trust my naija investigators cheesy grin.

19 Likes

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by tommy589(m): 12:57am On Sep 11, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by APOPTOSIS: 3:03am On Sep 11, 2023
This is more of love-making than sex to me.
In casual sex, wombs are shifted, it's like an Olympic game. No affection nor emotions are attached. Men don't make love to prostitutes, they rather have casual sex with them and walk away like they will never meet again.

However, love-making goes beyond vigorous exercise and miles per hour. In it, there's romance and ambience, with exquisite candlelighting, pheromones impulsivity, angelic beddings and roses as facilitators.

So, I can deduce he was probably making Love to her. Love-making is sensual & erotic. U don't shift the womb of a woman you Love. Never!
That of the other Yoruba Lady called Tiwa can also be likened to Love-making. You could see the fantasy, orchestra and unrelenting ever ready erogenous centers that were inflamed.
The act in Titanic was Love-making and not just sex. You could see Jack was completely at par with Juliet. He first sketched her nude, in such an illusive and captivating ambience which left her dripping in awe.

You must Choose your intercourse wisely.
Some Ladies are built for casual sex while some are designed for Love-making. For example, a lady that stinks has nothing to do with Love-making, else the odor will be more marked. U would want to do quickly & come out

289 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by TemplarLandry: 3:20am On Sep 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by Kobojunkie: 3:25am On Sep 11, 2023
So two consenting adults chose to record themselves having sexial intercourse, then one of then decides afterwards to release the video to the public? And people go click, watch, and then come dey complain about wetin exactly? Na wa ooo... see people with too much time on their hands abeg. undecided

This man lives in the U.S. and has 2 children, yet he felt to release a sex tape of himself with a woman who is not the mother of his kids. Is that what a responsible father who even has a daughter ought to do? And if it turns out the videos were released without the consent of the woman in the video, this man could face criminal charges. undecided

60 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by bluefilm: 4:25am On Sep 11, 2023
Revolution2022:
Moyo,Why did you allow him to video you while you and him were knacking?Na bluefilm Una dey act?

Is that why you mentioned my name?

Wetin kwansign me wit the moyo bΔ«tch?

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by xtivin(m): 5:06am On Sep 11, 2023
iamtardey:
Moyo agba poronstar
Dude must have paid for it.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by falcon01: 6:10am On Sep 11, 2023
Revolution2022:
it was intentional

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by BItt: 6:11am On Sep 11, 2023
Instead of her to have a settled life and have kids too just like the man she's flirting around with.
Women and their choices sha

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by Jewessgratitud3: 6:34am On Sep 11, 2023
This people can disgrace themselves. Very dirty on all levels. No shame. Tufia!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by illicit(m): 6:40am On Sep 11, 2023
Ishilove:

Pls kiss my posterior.

I like that, I can shift womb too wink

11 Likes

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by Ontus: 6:54am On Sep 11, 2023
Ishilove:
lipsrsealed

I just knew it was a matter of time before investigative Nigerians dug out the identity of the man in actress Moyo Lawal's infamous sex video.

The general consensus of those who watched the trending and scandalous video is that the man in question was very dull and uninspiring in the act, in contrast to those of her industry colleagues who had their legs spread out from Kafanchan to Timbuktu (not that some of us care. Radarada).

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0q25MYFCjyNA2mytN9Kzad3GfYMaYpBMChQed28yjR1bDpqvonoFvQ3gEHbqm31d8l&id=1627149705&mibextid=2JQ9oc

With his small pimpim

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by Larrysung(m): 6:57am On Sep 11, 2023
You drop segz tape and e still con boring!

😭😭

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by ISTP: 7:26am On Sep 11, 2023
The internet never forgets.

10 years time, how will they feel when their kids watch the tape?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by Kingluqman(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2023
ISTP:
The internet never forgets.

10 years time, how will they feel when their kids watch the tape?
It won't even reach 10 years grin

22 Likes

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by ShaqFu: 7:53am On Sep 11, 2023
Ishilove:
lipsrsealed

Ah well, seems like he likes recording the act.

I'm even ashamed for him. Imagine messing up the whole thing with his very weak thrust game and his handling of Moyo.

Someone like Moyo deserve to be manhandled with precision. No opening should be left unstroked. 😁😁😁

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by ShaqFu: 7:55am On Sep 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So two consenting adults choose to record themselves having sexial intercourse, then one of then decides afterwards to release the video to the public? And people go click, watch, and then come dey complain about wetin exactly? Na wa ooo... see people with too much time on their hands abeg. undecided

This man lives in the U.S. and has 2 children, yet he felt to release a sex tape of himself with a woman who is not the mother of his kids. Is that what a responsible father who even has a daughter ought to do? And if it turns out the videos were released without the consent of the woman in the video, this man could face criminal charges. undecided
don't be too quick to conclude. It's not yet known if the man is the one who release the sextape.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video by Bigseven(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2023
See him head big like fence

33 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.