Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

If You're Admitted Into The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Let Talk Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You're Admitted Into The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Let Talk Here (1163 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / The Polytechnic Of Ibadan: How Much Is The Total School Fee Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Admitted Into The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Let Talk Here by metopeters: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2011
THIS IS FOR THE NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENT OF THE POLYTECHNIC OF IBADAN, I JUST WANT US TO DISCUSS HERE
Re: If You're Admitted Into The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Let Talk Here by dafoly: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2011
Congratulation guy on ur admisson, hope to see u in the session
Re: If You're Admitted Into The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Let Talk Here by segzybobo(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2011
@metropoter it seen the status as online be updated for the the people that chose them as first choice and the people that scored above 50 so order should be expecting theirs
Re: If You're Admitted Into The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Let Talk Here by segzybobo(m): 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2011
i mean that the status is has only been updated for the people that makes them first choice and the people that scored above 50 the second batch student should wait for theirs
Re: If You're Admitted Into The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Let Talk Here by metopeters: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2011
@segzybobo i dont really knw sha but after i calculated my jamb score and CBT result it is about 63.5percent @ dafoly have u purchase ur acceptance card because i was at ibadan yesterday and was told to check-back on Monday,
Re: If You're Admitted Into The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Let Talk Here by dafoly: 10:05am On Oct 19, 2011
@metopeter i'm not a fresher but u have to wait till wen the sch wil open on monday b4 u can begin any registration
Re: If You're Admitted Into The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Let Talk Here by metopeters: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2011
@dafoly sowie i was thinking u're fresher but thank You broda, Please i will need u to help with me something, i.e. i need apartment and where is d possible place i can get good and reliable apartment because i dont want to stay inside d school hostel,
Re: If You're Admitted Into The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Let Talk Here by segxya: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2011
Pls i print М̣̣̥̇̊γ̲̣̣̥ acceptance receipt aπϑ М̣̣̥̇̊γ̲̣̣̥ picture is not there hope there is no problem with this?
Re: If You're Admitted Into The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Let Talk Here by segxya: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2011
U guys aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not answering my question why?
Re: If You're Admitted Into The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Let Talk Here by metopeters: 8:43am On Oct 23, 2011
because i have not even paid for my acceptance fee neither fill the necessary form, that is why but i will b doing it tomorrow by God Grace, please how much is the total school fee now apart from the acceptance fee of 12,500.00?
Re: If You're Admitted Into The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Let Talk Here by heyohey1: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2011
Pls i av been admitted 2 poly ibadan nd i score 27 my frnd score 47 nd is nt admitted pls wat apen anybody 2 explain

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Hnd/pgd Engineering Undergraduate/graduates. / Unilorin Admission Thread 4 2013/2014 / How Can I Retrieve My Jamb Reg Number???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.