Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

How Can I Register A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Register A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria (184 Views)

Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? / How To Register A Business In Nigeria / Step By Step Of How To Register A Company With The Corporate Affairs Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Register A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by norblinks(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2023
Good day lovely nairaland people, please I got a little remote GIG but it requires a verified paypal account. Please what is the easiest way to go About it.
Re: How Can I Register A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Zidoh(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2023
norblinks:
Good day lovely nairaland people, please I got a little remote GIG but it requires a verified paypal account. Please what is the easiest way to go About it.
Good day dear freelancer. @ZIDPH EXCHANGE... We can help you to recieve the payment without issue and credit your account instantly...... What'sapp/call 0.8.088759163.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Register A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Desperados(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2023
norblinks:

Send me a DM.

I will give you the Tutorial to create it and get verified for free including how to a link a VCC card they will accept and you can use for payments.

I don't need a dime from you.

081_684_39_772.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Register A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by norblinks(m): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Desperados:

Send me a DM.

I will give you the Tutorial to create it and get verified for free including how to a link a VCC card they will accept and you can use for payments.

I don't need a dime from you.

081_684_39_772.

Thanks boss

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Used N900m To Fuel Streetlight Gensets In 2 Months, Refused To Pay- IPMAN / Top 10 Best Loan Apps In Nigeria With 2% Interest Rates 2023 / Used Plastic Drums Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.