Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,646 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney (35417 Views)

My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver / Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell / Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by yewit37486: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
Man's inhumanity to man.
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Gentlesoul2021(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
He don buy job... Wicked doctor
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by EdiskyHarry: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
This doctor deserve death by firing squad if found guilty.
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by rolams(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
Wicked people everywhere!
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Franzinni: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
Karma ... You see how karma works ... Even if it takes donkey years your sins will catch-up with you... And I am talking to you reading this ... You just wait and see.

Kekere has met his own payment for something he got away with in 2018, now a new chapter has opened in his life.
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by UnknownT: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
He is an RCCG pastor btw
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Ameboperoo(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
jmoore:
A hospital that is not hidden, doctor operating for many years and NMA is saying he's not their member.

Which senseless statement is that?

This is the type of country we found ourselves o
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by NaMe4: 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
This may be difficult to prove as a 'scan' cannot ascertain whether the kidney was removed during the appendectomy, especially if the woman had no earlier scan proving she indeed had two kidneys.

There are individuals with one kidney (renal agenesis) and may not be aware of it until discovered during an ultrasound or CT scan.

Marigold2rock:

Might not be dat difficult to prove, the kind of incision or scan wud definitely give him out . Besides he is not a medical doctor, so he has too many cases to answer b4 God and the law

Yes. Being a quack, he already has a case to answer.

The only way to objectively prove any surgery was carried out on her right kidney would be through a laparoscopy.
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Loadite01(m): 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
Last year Tinubu wasn't your problem, but now you can't make it alive in a day without mentioning his mighty name grin grin
SultanOfPuna:
This is the type of Doctor that Tinubu Needs cry

All it takes, is for this Doctor to do surgery on Tinubu. Then Nigeria Will be Great Again
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by nihinlade(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
This is the height of wickedness mhen!
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by onuman: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
Need for a chaperone has come for surgery in Nigeria's hospital theaters, as done in some other countries. Nigerian doctors who also want to be rich like Nigeria's politicians are multiplying daily.
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
NMA is denying one of their own.isnt there a regulatory body that checkmate the activities of a certified doctor?

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Praktikals(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
NaMe4:
This may be difficult to prove as a 'scan' cannot ascertain whether the kidney was removed during the appendectomy, especially if the woman had no earlier scan proving she indeed had two kidneys.

There are individuals with one kidney (renal agenesis) and may not be aware of it until discovered during an ultrasound or CT scan.

You sure missed the part where he confessed and asked to be forgiven

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
NMA is denying one of their own.isnt there a regulatory body that checkmate the activities of a certified doctor under the NMA?
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by tnerro1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
This man should not be alive
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by johnjay4u2u(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
Man is a quack, not a registered Doctor
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Enskynelson(m): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
cococandy:
Crazy

The worst part is that he’s doing different procedures that the access does not require you go in through the flank. How then is he harvesting these kidney except by causing untold trauma trying to reach the kidney from the front instead of the flank? What a monster!
He must have taken the kidney and sold it naw. You no understand?
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Marigold2rock(m): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
NaMe4:

There are individuals with one kidney (renal agenesis) and may not be aware of it until discovered during an ultrasound or CT scaLn.

Might not be dat difficult to prove, the kind of incision or scan wud definitely give him out . Besides he is not a medical doctor, so he has too many cases to answer b4 God and the law
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by NaMe4: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
Praktikals:

You sure missed the part where he confessed and asked to be forgiven

I actually missed the part. But that was not an official statement, it was the victim's husband who stated that.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by oyoofong(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
People like this so call 'Dogtor' is a devil .How could he be so wicked. Yet they go to church and mosque looking like saint Paul and prophet Mohammed on Sundays and Fridays but killing people who sought help from them for money. God help us from the hands of such people.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Bonab: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
Sometimes we blame poverty for some vices that happens in our society, but what I see here is greed and wickedness. This Doctor is not poor , but greedy for more money, that he can sacrifice the life of another for mere lucre. Only God knows how many are his victims.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by webincomeplus(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
jmoore:
A hospital that is not hidden, doctor operating for many years and NMA is saying he's not their member.

Stop embarrassing yourself by attacking what you know nothing about.

The NMA is not responsible for licensing or regulating hospitals. Every state's ministry of health has a department that handles that.

As for licensing doctors, that's the role of the MDCN. NMA is just the recognized body of practicing medical doctors. Their job isn't to roam around the country trying to catch quacks. They have a database of all doctors practising in the country, but how are they to know those who are practising without license?

If anyone is to blame here, it's the mainly the Plateau state ministry of health who allowed that hospital to run for that long and didn't scrutinize the doctor's credentials along the line.
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
Dr kekere is a Yoruba man
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Calitoscassius(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
NaMe4:

Yes. Being a quack, he already has a case to answer.

The only way to objectively prove any surgery was carried out on her right kidney would be through a laparoscopy.
Did you not read where it says the doctor conffessed to removing the kidney and begging for mercy?

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Calitoscassius(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
jmoore:

This is Naigeria, the zoo where almost everyone is corrupt, country where people drive without licences, insurances or prove of ownership.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by CodeTemplar: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
Sad. No doctors around and we are using all available resources to train theatre artists and engineers.
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Cantonese: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
Now NMA Jos denies the evil Doctor. How some of these organisations quickly deny their members in such matters is very funny. If he was not a Doctor, how was he able to carry out such a delicate operation successfully? Or are humans now chicken that everyone can cut open so easily?

As for the evil Doctor, his reward should be the removal of one of his kidneys to replace that of the woman who he so inflicted that evil.
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Yankee101: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
Al there are lots of fake doctors operating quack centers in nigeria

She should be fully compensated from his wealth

She should seek professional help as they may have to open her up again to fix his damage. He should pay for her care and post care
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Kevineleven(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
If I may suggest, Dr kekere should be sentenced to death by beheading.
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Agugbadin: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
NMA said he is not their member and he has been operating in that community for over 25yrs.
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by KingGeedorah(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
Really Frightening and Scary news

Since he is not a medical doctor, he might not even be aware of an oath of compassion.

AmeLonRo:
This is serious. This is another dimension to it.
Where is the oath of compassion they took at induction as medical doctors?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV7scM9NXDQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians And Paracetamol Consumption / Tomcat: The Dreaded "Electric Ant" / Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.