Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Mohbad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad (291 Views)

Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music / Naira Marley Signs Cblvck, Mohbad, Zinoleesky And Fabianblu To Marlian Records / Naira Marley Sign New Yoruba Rapper, Mohbad To His Record Label. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad by Searchingvictor: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
This is too to believe that you're gone. One of your fans is gonna miss you. embarassed

The cause of your death must be known. You can't just go like that. embarassed
Re: Mohbad by 111GlassCup: 1:55pm On May 04
Cc naptu2
I was checking people who wrote hunger in there post. Or people complaining about hunger because that's my challenge at the moment.
I was surprised to see you mentioning hunger
In your post. I had to read it well.

(1) (Reply)

Why Mary Finally Humbled Herself, Reconciled With Lord Of Lemon (VIDEO) / Deleted* / What Moses Bliss Did To His Fiance On Valentine's Day That Got People Ta (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.