Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

How To Reactivate Your Business From Inactive To Active On The Cac Portal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Reactivate Your Business From Inactive To Active On The Cac Portal (3242 Views)

Change Your Business Status On Cac Website From "Inactive" To "Active" / How To Register Your Business Online With The Cac (do-it-yourself Guide ) / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reactivate Your Business From Inactive To Active On The Cac Portal by Hitmern(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
A lot of business Names are showing INACTIVE on the CAC website because a lot of business owners feel that after CAC registration that they do not have any business with CAC anymore whereas after registration they are supposed to be fling annual Returns to CAC every year.

Failure to file Annual Returns as at when due, CAC will put your business as INACTIVE in their records. The danger of this is that when you use the CAC documents for Visa Application, it will be denied, you will loose business contracts as a search of your company on CAC will reveal that your business is INACTIVE. If your business remains INACTIVE for a long time, CAC will delete it permanently from their register.

WHAT TO DO TO REACTIVATE YOUR BUSINESS BACK

1. File your Annual Returns that are due (A CAC agent will check and calculate what is due.) and then file the Annual Returns for you as only an accredited agent can file Annual Returns.

2. Upon filing the Annual Returns, a letter of acknowledgment will be issued by CAC for each year. With those letters, Your agent will apply to CAC for the reactivation of your business name.

I hope you found this helpful.

You can reach me to assist you for Annual Returns filing and Business Name Reactivation
Kingsleythebeloved@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Reactivate Your Business From Inactive To Active On The Cac Portal by Megatonesdaniel: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thanks for this

But do I have to pay for the reactivation after sending the application letter
Re: How To Reactivate Your Business From Inactive To Active On The Cac Portal by Hitmern(m): 11:43am On Apr 12
Reactivation is now Automatic as soon as your filing is Approved, your business becomes active again
Re: How To Reactivate Your Business From Inactive To Active On The Cac Portal by Hitmern(m): 11:48am On Apr 12
Those who reached out to me from this post were not disappointed.

Check Business Axis ( C.A.C registration) on Google to read their reviews.

God bless Nairaland.

Re: How To Reactivate Your Business From Inactive To Active On The Cac Portal by Dfrontman1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 26
Very reliable and trust worthy. Keep up the good work 👍

1 Like

Re: How To Reactivate Your Business From Inactive To Active On The Cac Portal by Hitmern(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26
Thank you for the kind review Sir.
Re: How To Reactivate Your Business From Inactive To Active On The Cac Portal by Joewest: 11:35pm On Apr 30
My company was showing inactive on CAC and I visited NAIRALAND , met Mr. Kingsley here, behold he did it... Thank you so much Mr. Kingsley for been so generous and genuine.
Re: How To Reactivate Your Business From Inactive To Active On The Cac Portal by Hitmern(m): 6:34am On May 01
Thank you so much for the feedback Sir.

I look forward to getting more businesses and referrals from you.
Re: How To Reactivate Your Business From Inactive To Active On The Cac Portal by Wonder1844(m): 9:16pm On May 02
How long does the reactivation takes. Mine is a business name. I registered the business 8 years ago and was aware of this annual return thing till now.
Re: How To Reactivate Your Business From Inactive To Active On The Cac Portal by Hitmern(m): 4:53pm On May 04
First thing is to file the annual returns.

Business name - 13,000 per year
LTD Company - 16,000 per year.

This covers Annual Returns+ Penalty for late filing+ My professional fees.

The above is for late filing.

Current filing is

Business name - 10,500 per year
LTD Company 8,500

This covers Annual Returns+ My professional fees.

Duration is 10 working days.
Re: How To Reactivate Your Business From Inactive To Active On The Cac Portal by horlymansoft(m): 9:19pm On May 04
To my surprise, my business was reactivated on the fourth day after fulfilling all of his conditions, despite his promise to assist with the reactivation within ten days when I emailed him.

I highly recommend BUSINESS AXIS to any business owner who needs assistance with reactivating their CAC registration or any other corporate compliance-related matters
Re: How To Reactivate Your Business From Inactive To Active On The Cac Portal by Hitmern(m): 10:18pm On May 04
Thank you so much for the feedback Sir, I'm glad to have been of service to you.

(1) (Reply)

Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply / How To Deposit And Withdraw On Betcolony Online Account / Earn 500 And 1500 Subsequently On Each Referral From Branch App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.