Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Sit At Home Has Ended In The South East Says Coas - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sit At Home Has Ended In The South East Says Coas (290 Views)

Christmas: COAS, CAS Celebrate With Troops In Maiduguri / NANS, SUG President Clash At The South Africa Embassy In Abuja (Photos) / Two Men Fight Over Who Will Sit At The Front Seat Of A Bus In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit At Home Has Ended In The South East Says Coas by wonder233: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2023
The Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Taoreed Lagbaja, has said the sit-at-home order enforced by the Indigenous People of Biafra across the South-East states has ended.

IPOB in August 2021 commenced the sit-at-home order to demand the release of its leader, Nnamdi Kanu, from prison.

The order impacted the economy in the region and resulted in the loss of lives and properties of residents in the South-East.
Speaking at the COAS combined second and third quarters conference in Abuja on Tuesday, Lagbaja said the menace ended as a result of the heightened efforts of his men and collaboration with relevant stakeholders.

He said, “We have equally heightened our efforts in containing criminalities perpetrated in the South East Region by the Indigenous People of Biafra and Eastern Security Network. Through Operation Udo Ka, our troops have, in collaboration with other relevant stakeholders, put an end to the infamous sit-at-home order that has almost crippled socio-economic activities in the Region. “Law-abiding citizens of the Region now go about their businesses and everyday life. Similarly, our joint efforts with various government agencies have quelled attempts by criminals to disrupt economic activities in the South West Region.”

https://punchng.com/sit-at-home-has-ended-in-south-east-says-coas/
Re: Sit At Home Has Ended In The South East Says Coas by garriAndsugar: 8:09am On Sep 13, 2023
They should have continued it na.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Has Ended In The South East Says Coas by Wisereborn: 8:13am On Sep 13, 2023
Has Nnamdi KANU being released

Sit-at-home has ended on the social media grin grin grin says government of lies and propaganda undecided

Why not show us different parts of South East on Mondays and let us be the judge of that

You cannot force people into what they are not all for your selfish gains

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Has Ended In The South East Says Coas by MatrixReloaded: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2023
Nigerian Army was formed by the British empire through formidable 3 regions. Biafra(east), Oduduwa(west), Arewa.(North). With a central govt to facilitate the development of these three region.
Permit me to say at least Aguiyi Ironsi decapitated the whole region due to greed of power. Hausa pledge allegiance with the fulani grand Masters from sahel and the borders was open for this evil to have influx of migrants through sokoto, Taraba, Niger, all down to akoko ado, benue, some part of oduduwa.
This happen so that they won't have to fight a forseen war through coup de et. Ironsi was lured to Ibadan where he was assasinated, in turn Gowon was drawn as the commander in chief. Even acted without recourse the 3 region was in shambles and he directed an order of statement sending all military formation in Eastern region back to arewa and some to oduduwa.
I can tell you whole heartedly Ojukwu was even in Ghana when this whole setup before his return effiong have been placed on wanted list.
Indigenous people of Biafra is a known state by the Britain. Its not an illegal entity and not a terror group.
We were armed with ogbunigwe to fend off the nigeria military after our men were strip off there ranks and sent away from the cantonment.
They that have the training summoned courage to fight this battle with nothing, they that have the zeal to hold on and fend the Nigeria military bootcomps away were determined to die while there generation unborn live a better life.
Today we have carefully examined the marginalisation and have declared our exit from One Nigeria.
It's not a taboo not to romance with someone with another imagination, another mother tonuge. Another religion belief and another understanding. There is peace in commerce, trade and freedom of education but there is no peace cohabiting under same clime , with a self acclaimed govt to one certain group of tribe , religion, and arrange formation.
To the world watching with a blind eyes , to those reading with a deaf understanding, we are new generation of our great grand parents. We are Indigenous people of Biafra. And we are formidable and ready to march away from subjugation, marginalised, and familiarity of the evil.
I will breath not Nigeria, maybe I will be In another country as a foreign national but I will never die holding a Nigeria Flag.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Has Ended In The South East Says Coas by duro4chang(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2023
Why? They should carry on.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Has Ended In The South East Says Coas by Ladyclara002(f): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2023
Cool
Re: Sit At Home Has Ended In The South East Says Coas by Chibuzoripob: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2023
cool Good.About time we go back home.I read from Dodadakokigbe thread yesterday that OBI too don rival Lagos state in infrastructure development with his RIDE BROWN PADDLE CANOE .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Has Ended In The South East Says Coas by wakaman: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Nigerian Army was formed by the British empire through formidable 3 regions. Biafra(east), Oduduwa(west), Arewa.(North). With a central govt to facilitate the development of these three region.
Permit me to say at least Aguiyi Ironsi decapitated the whole region due to greed of power. Hausa pledge allegiance with the fulani grand Masters from sahel and the borders was open for this evil to have influx of migrants through sokoto, Taraba, Niger, all down to akoko ado, benue, some part of oduduwa.
This happen so that they won't have to fight a forseen war through coup de et. Ironsi was lured to Ibadan where he was assasinated, in turn Gowon was drawn as the commander in chief. Even acted without recourse the 3 region was in shambles and he directed an order of statement sending all military formation in Eastern region back to arewa and some to oduduwa.
I can tell you whole heartedly Ojukwu was even in Ghana when this whole setup before his return effiong have been placed on wanted list.
Indigenous people of Biafra is a known state by the Britain. Its not an illegal entity and not a terror group.
We were armed with ogbunigwe to fend off the nigeria military after our men were strip off there ranks and sent away from the cantonment.
They that have the training summoned courage to fight this battle with nothing, they that have the zeal to hold on and fend the Nigeria military bootcomps away were determined to die while there generation unborn live a better life.
Today we have carefully examined the marginalisation and have declared our exit from One Nigeria.
It's not a taboo not to romance with someone with another imagination, another mother tonuge. Another religion belief and another understanding. There is peace in commerce, trade and freedom of education but there is no peace cohabiting under same clime , with a self acclaimed govt to one certain group of tribe , religion, and arrange formation.
To the world watching with a blind eyes , to those reading with a deaf understanding, we are new generation of our great grand parents. We are Indigenous people of Biafra. And we are formidable and ready to march away from subjugation, marginalised, and familiarity of the evil.
I will breath not Nigeria, maybe I will be In another country as a foreign national but I will never die holding a Nigeria Flag.

Shut up joor

Bla bla bla bla
Re: Sit At Home Has Ended In The South East Says Coas by creativehubb: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Go to Togo

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad's Death: Nigerian Police To Conduct A Thorough Underground Investigation / Return Your Illegal Firearms Or Face The Full Wrath Of The Law / Police Officer Who Shot Lagos Lawyer Has Been Sentenced To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.