Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,420 members, 7,850,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Starting Up Telecom Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Up Telecom Business (118 Views)

My Journey: Starting Up A Garri Business Empire. [live Journal] / Starting Up A Business Center -(07013055337) / 6 Telecom Companies To Lose Operating Licences In Feb’2017 – NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting Up Telecom Business by Kachifav: 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
Do you wish to be your own boss?
Little drop of water says makes an ocean.
I remember how I started as a telecom vendor and gradually got my own vtu site, that did not stop me from still vending.
You too can make that bold step , telecom business is an online business that meets our daily needs of;
* Airtime
* Data
* Tv subscription ( DStv, Gotv, startimes)
*Electricity bill payment ( prepaid)

Do you wish to start up as a vendor, no worries , registration is free;

Vist: www.greatdelightsub.com.ng

Fi enquires / assistance Whatsapp; zero eight one three nine two zero nine four five seven

Note: No one is asking you for money all you need is to register fund your wallet with a special account details on your dashboard, refresh page and buy data and more.....
Imagine buying MTN 1GB @#222 and resell @#300-#350 or as you desire.
Make your choice wisely

# telecom business
# data is live
#online business
Re: Starting Up Telecom Business by Kachifav: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
*YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE IN TELECOM BUSINESS.*

*The Reasons include but not limited to being a necessity and for high Demand of Telecom Products and flexible Price Brackets.*

*The Economy may be bad and Slow, But People are Still..* 👇

1. Watching Cable TV.
2. Making Calls With Airtime.
3. Paying Electricity Bills.
4. Browsing Facebook and Buying Data.
5. Sending Airtime To Loved Ones etc.
6. Use for Work ,Virtual Meetings ,Online Studies and Banking and Business Transactions etc.

*There is Money to be made,Consider adding Telecom Business to whatever you are doing, or not doing.*

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On How To Go About Claiming Dividends. / How To Start Oil And Gas Business / The Infrastructure Bank (TIB) Paves The Way For CNG Mass Transit To Alleviate Fu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.