Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,837 members, 7,844,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Why I Raped Housewife –robbery Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Raped Housewife –robbery Suspect (1337 Views)

I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect / My Ex Lied That I Raped Her / I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Raped Housewife –robbery Suspect by aloyemeka1: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2011
[size=14pt]Why I raped housewife –Robbery suspect[/size]
By Moshood Adebayo, Abeokuta
Sunday, October 16, 2011

A robbery suspect has explained why he raped a housewife he considered to be old enough to be his sister during a raid in Ibiade Village, Ijebu Waterside Local Government Area of Ogun State. Seyi Lawanson, 20, a bricklayer, who allegedly raped a housewife of 30 years, told Sunday Sun that he was tempted by the beauty of the woman.

Explaining how he and his gang stormed the victim’s home, Seyi said they were desperately looking for money to buy two motorcycles that would aid their nefarious activities.
His words: “A member of our gang, who had lived in the same house with the woman, led us on the operation. “When we got there, I entered through the window, which was made of plank, and later opened the main door. After I opened the door, one of us who had lived in the house before, led other members of the gang to the room where the husband of the woman I raped was sleeping.

There, the gang member collected N62,000 from him.
“I did not accompany them to the husband’s room, but went straight to his wife’s room, and I met and raped her before their neighbours raised alarm, and I ran out of the building to escape. When I left the house after the raid, I never knew I would later be arrested.” Asked the reaction of the woman he raped, Seyi said: “Initially, she put up a resistance, but I brought out a native knife, which looks like a gun, and she cooperated with me, and I had my way. But let me tell you that I had barely penetrated her when the shout of ‘ole, ole, ole’ in the community forced me to stop.

“I was pushed to do it by the devil and I beg for forgiveness from God and the woman’s husband.” Commissioner of Police, Mr. Nicholas Nkemdem, while reacting to the incident and other armed robberies in the state, lamented that crime had become a profession in the country. According to him, “in Nigeria today, many people, particularly youths, instead of looking for job prefer to be apprentice to criminals and later graduate into criminality.” He adds: “So, as we send people to school to engage in a profession or trade, there are some unscrupulous Nigerians, particularly the youth, who engage in nefarious activities.”

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/oct/16/national-16-10-2011-006.html
Re: Why I Raped Housewife –robbery Suspect by Pukkah: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2011
The scoundrel should simply produce the devil, who pushed him into the heinous crime, to be punished in his stead.

(1) (Reply)

A 500 Level Student Beheaded Girlfriend On New Year Day-video / Two Teachers Arrested For Sex On The Beach / Nigerian Man Arrested For Raping Friend's Wife In India (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.