Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? (909 Views)

Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by dubaino(m): 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
Good day Nairalanders...
My company have been on this project for about 2 years now and we just delivered.
Our client(one of the major IOCs) is very pleased with us because the job was stipulated for 3 years.
Out of joy our boss has rewarded us some cash running into 7 digits and 1 month off.
I have decided to take 2 weeks off out of the country to relax, because i have never been out of the country before.
Please i need advise on;
1. the country to visit
2. How to go about it
My budget is about 1 to 1.5m.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by MatrixReloaded: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
dubaino:

Really?
1.5m is not even enough 4 your flight to/fro
Hotel booking of 2 weeks
Miscellaneous and feeding.
Stop playing, Ghana it's plenty.
East Africa na huge fund. Focus on West neighbour Africa.
1.5m stop playing. Stop playing.
I must sha make plenty money.
Use your money travel to another state, flex carry beta babes change go remain.
If you insist, get ecowas nigeria plassport, go on travelstart.com.ng to book your flight to accra, choose your preferred date to embark, ensure you book a hotel reservation via booking.com. Bon voyage
Kenya charges e visa fee. You don't want to start spending and plus Kenya is a tough country that can deport you if you a novice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by dubaino(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by dubaino(m): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Hotel booking of 2 weeks
Stop playing, it's plenty.
Really?
Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by donbrowser(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
dubaino:
Good day Nairalanders...
My company have been on this project for about 2 years now and we just delivered.
Our client(one of the major IOCs) is very pleased with us because the job was stipulated for 3 years.
Out of joy our boss has rewarded us some cash running into 7 digits and 1 month off.
I have decided to take 2 weeks off out of the country to relax, because i have never been out of the country before.
Please i need advise on;
1. the country to visit
2. How to go about it

Thanks.

For your budget, go to Kenya. It should be enough for 1 week
Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by dubaino(m): 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
donbrowser:

For your budget, go to Kenya. It should be enough for 1 week
Okay.. please how do i go about it?
Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by davidodiba(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
My bro, book a flight to Jos as a base, from there explore the city and take a stroll to Bauchi...Yankari Games reserve and take a warm bath in Wiki Warm spring...come back to Jos and explore some ancient scents some more and you will be glad you did.
Good news: your money will still remain around 200k for your accant...
Make sure you tell me thank you ooo wink

2 Likes

Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by dubaino(m): 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Hotel booking of 2 weeks
If you insist, get ecowas nigeria plassport, go on travelstart.com.ng to book your flight to accra, choose your preferred date to embark, ensure you book a hotel reservation via booking.com. Bon voyage
Baba! Na wa o!
Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by MatrixReloaded: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
davidodiba:
My bro, book a flight to Jos as a base, from there explore the city and take a stroll to Bauchi...Yankari Games reserve and take a warm bath in Wiki Warm spring...come back to Jos and explore some ancient scents some more and you will be glad you did.
My gee Make him just find us 50k each for burukwutu and dog meat for pankson. Abi make we meet for bokos.
Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by dubaino(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
davidodiba:
But i for like to travel out of the country na...
thanks sha

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by Onyeka90210(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
There are lots of tourist and travel agencies that specialize in that (Nigerias wishing to spend holidays in other African countries)
Though I don't think I have seen any for 2 weeks stay.
The last one I saw was about 350k for a weekend or so, transport and feeding inlcuded.
It is so because y'all will be group, like a group adventure of some sort with different activities
Resort or so.
Just keep searching instagram, the algorithm will bring one for you.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by dubaino(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
Onyeka90210:
There are lots of tourist and travel agencies that specialize in that (Nigerias wishing to spend holidays in other African countries)
Though I don't think I have seen any for 2 weeks stay.
The last one I saw was about 350k for a weekend or so, transport and feeding inlcuded.
It is so because y'all will be group, like a group adventure of some sort with different activities
Resort or so.
Just keep searching instagram, the algorithm will bring one for you.
Okay, thanks sir
Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by Mindlog: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
Your focus should be within the West Africa region, for Ghana you can go by road. Another place I love is Saint-Louis, Sénégal where Kizz Daniels shot his Shu peru video, If you love old towns that are along the coastline like I do then look into Saint-Louis but a return flight alone to Senegal and back is around N700K, na you go know wetin go remain for your pocket.
Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
Go to ouidah in Benin republic by road . There are resorts there. Or go to Ghana - flight alone na 400k to Ghana 😆

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by Taal17: 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
dubaino:

But i for like to travel out of the country na...
thanks sha

We understand that but unless your 7 figures is 7million and above it isn't feasible or prudent to spend that on a holiday. Please remove saving portion out of this bonus cash.

Other African countries you can try
Rwanda - check prices with Rwanda air
Ghana
Senegal
Cape Verde

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by Sugargul: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
You can take a vacation for one week to Beirut, Lebanon. I was there in June through @tripdistricttravel https://www.instagram.com/tripdistricttravels/

It was so much fun and so beautiful. 1.6m will cover flight, accommodation and visa

dubaino:
Good day Nairalanders...
Please i need advise on;
1. the country to visit
2. How to go about it

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by donbrowser(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
dubaino:

Okay.. please how do i go about it?

https://www.facebook.com/reel/576785731323969?mibextid=tCS4Ep

Check that Reel
Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by Gerrard59(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
cc: Emmadoet

That aside, I shudder at Nigerians, especially women, visiting Lebanon. That is the Middle East's Argentina, Venezuela and Somalia merged into one country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by dubaino(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sugargul:
You can take a vacation for one week to Beirut, Lebanon. I was there in June through @tripdistricttravel https://www.instagram.com/tripdistricttravels/

It was so much fun and so beautiful. 1.6m will cover flight, accommodation and visa

Wow!
Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by dubaino(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by davidodiba(m): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

My gee Make him just find us 50k each for burukwutu and dog meat for pankson. Abi make we meet for bokos.

grin grin grin
Kai... Naira land no go kee person...hihihi
Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by dubaino(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mindlog:
Your focus should be within the West Africa region, for Ghana you can go by road. Another place I love is Saint-Louis, Sénégal where Kizz Daniels shot his Shu peru video, If you love old towns that are along the coastline like I do then look into Saint-Louis but a return flight alone to Senegal and back is around N700K, na you go know wetin go remain for your pocket.
Not a bad idea, thanks
Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by talalalahmadi: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
If you want to stay for a two-week holiday I highly recommend Dubai, there are a lot of things to do in Dubai such as; renting a yacht or boat, a lot of water activities and Jet skiing. There are also a huge amount of indoor activities like the Green Planet. You will find a Ticket to The Green Planet Dubai https://www.ootlah.com/en/attractions-aedubdxb-oth5418-day-pass-ticket-to-the-green-planet-dubai-8-hours.html with Ootlah.

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by emperor4love(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Hotel booking of 2 weeks
Kenya charges e visa fee. You don't want to start spending and plus Kenya is a tough country that can deport you if you a novice.
what about flight from uae 1.5m no go do am
Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by dubaino(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
talalalahmadi:
If you want to stay for a two-week holiday I highly recommend Dubai, there are a lot of things to do in Dubai such as; renting a yacht or boat, a lot of water activities and Jet skiing. There are also a huge amount of indoor activities like the Green Planet. You will find a Ticket to The Green Planet Dubai https://www.ootlah.com/en/attractions-aedubdxb-oth5418-day-pass-ticket-to-the-green-planet-dubai-8-hours.html with Ootlah.
This off my budget... thanks anyways

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by emperor4love(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
Mindlog:
abeg if Senegal b dat amount hoe about dubai bro,u get insight
Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2023
Gerrard59:
cc: Emmadoet

That aside, I shudder at Nigerians, especially women, visiting Lebanon. That is the Middle East's Argentina, Venezuela and Somalia merged into one country.

How you go compare Lebanon and Argentina. Then you come mention Argentina, Venezuela and Somalia in one sentence. Baring it's currency crisis Argentina Is a middle income country and a member of the G20. Argentina has a bigger economy than Nigeria and 4 times lesser the population.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by henrimoto(m): 7:53am On Sep 15, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

How you go compare Lebanon and Argentina. Then you come mention Argentina, Venezuela and Somalia in one sentence. Baring it's currency crisis Argentina Is a middle income country and a member of the G20. Argentina has a bigger economy than Nigeria and 4 times lesser the population.
Abeg, Tansaza... Throw more light on that bolded part ...as in, a bigger economy with a lesser population to Nigeria.
Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by Mindlog: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2023
emperor4love:
abeg if Senegal b dat amount hoe about dubai bro,u get insight

See attached.

Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by Adaobi2021: 8:31am On Apr 10
Congratulations on your successful project completion and well-deserved reward! Considering your budget and desire for a relaxing international getaway, I highly recommend visiting the United Arab Emirates (UAE), specifically Dubai.

Dubai offers a perfect blend of luxury, adventure, and cultural experiences, making it an ideal destination for a 2-week holiday. With your budget, you can indulge in top-notch accommodations, exquisite dining, and unforgettable activities.

To make the most of your trip, here's a suggested itinerary:

1. Explore the vibrant city of Dubai: Start your journey by exploring iconic landmarks such as the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building, and the Dubai Mall, a shopper's paradise. Don't miss the opportunity to witness the mesmerizing Dubai Fountain show, set against the backdrop of the Burj Khalifa.

2. Experience the desert: Venture into the Arabian Desert for a thrilling desert safari experience. Enjoy activities like dune bashing, camel riding, and sandboarding, followed by a traditional Arabian dinner under the stars at a desert camp.

3. Visit The Green Planet Dubai: Immerse yourself in nature at The Green Planet Dubai, an indoor tropical rainforest housed within a bio-dome. Explore diverse ecosystems, encounter exotic wildlife, and learn about the importance of conservation in a unique and educational setting.

4. Relax on pristine beaches: Unwind and soak up the sun on Dubai's stunning beaches. Whether you prefer the lively atmosphere of Jumeirah Beach or the tranquil shores of Kite Beach, you'll find plenty of opportunities for relaxation and rejuvenation by the sea.

5. Indulge in luxury experiences: Treat yourself to luxury experiences such as a private yacht cruise along the Dubai Marina, a rejuvenating spa day at a world-class resort, or a gourmet dining experience at one of Dubai's Michelin-starred restaurants.

As for logistics, you can easily book flights to Dubai from major international airports within your budget. Once in Dubai, transportation options include taxis, ride-hailing services, and the efficient Dubai Metro system.

With careful planning and consideration of your interests, a 2-week holiday in Dubai promises to be an unforgettable experience filled with adventure, relaxation, and exploration. Safe travels and enjoy your well-deserved vacation!
Re: Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? by emperor4love(m): 8:02am On Apr 11
talalalahmadi:
una no de use eyes see another person money,Dubai no de giv naija visa

(1) (Reply)

Small Weapon License / Nigerians Are Really Running Away / Bangalore-india

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.