Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) (107919 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) / Adedeji Adeleke Dances To Davido's 1 Milli Song Inside His Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
Rest in peace mohbad

Street gonna miss you, Imole!

Imole inside coffin 😪😪 continue to rest on Mohbad
Credit: @urfavtechnician

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
This guy death pain me

248 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by TemplarLandry: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
🙄🙄
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
😭
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This guy death pain me
Same here
I didn't even know or heard of him
I saw everything on gistlover and how he struggled with his oppressors and couldn't help but cry
It's very sad

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by bigdawg7: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
Iyaebe you have been lamenting since morning you are crying more than the bereaved
IconicR:
Same here
I didn't even know or heard of him
I saw everything on gistlover and how he struggled with his oppressors and couldn't help but cry
It's very sad

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
Na when person die he go get many well-wishers.

173 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
bigdawg7:
Iyaebe you have been lamenting since morning you are crying more than the bereaved
Seriously e pain me
That video of him calling Nairamarley out broke me
He was crying for his life and sadly it eventually happened
Go and watch it on gistlover and you'll cry too

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
Make una allow this young man rest nah angry sad

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Okortor: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
Man born of woman is of few days and full of many challenges......

Rest on IMOLE

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Nbote(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
Na wa for una o

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by illicit(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
RIP Bro I will do your son a favour whenever wherever I meet him

cool

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
Murder....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by ThiefnubuBandit: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
I blame Tinubu for all these unnecessary deaths in Nigeria.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by jchioma: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
Why is the head bent sideways like that

It's so unfortunate to see someone full of life now lying in a casket helpless and lifeless cry

You're dead, but will be remembered for your good songs. Rest in peace Mohbad!

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Nbote(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Seriously e pain me

That video is months if not almost a year old. He had the falling out with naira Marley and eventually left the label like he wanted to. Why didn't he get signed to any other label after then? All the people who adviced him to leave the label left him after he left the label. How many of his people urging him on against Naira Marley helped him promote the few songs he dropped after he left the label

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Badguy77(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Why them bend him neck like that na abi na my eyes dey pain me..

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hmmm... RIP young man
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nothing sweet about death, rest on king.
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
R I p to him. Can we now move on?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Rest in peace mohbad

Street gonna miss you, Imole!

Credit: @urfavtechnician
aje
IconicR:
Seriously e pain me

matter don change title oo , the matter no even near naira at all as e dey go

GanagiBitrus:
Snapping pictures of the dead? No respect again.

But why police no do autopsy, to eliminate any foul play?
family gat so many to hide, not where or what we thought at all....
family ish! i guess he shouldn't have gone to ikorodu after the threat call.. now the family game is unveiling many things. he is not a muslim u quick bury am, no autopsy, u start dey split property, calling out wife

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
RIP.
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Femi8586(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Damn sad

Someone who was hale and hearty 48hrs ago and now 6 feet under the ground.. my God sad
This life sef

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by MarveworldG: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
It's well
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Teniolar04: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
So Painful meh... May his soul rest on. cry

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Blake755: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
So much struggle for life that could be taken away at anytime 😤🤦🏾‍♂️

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Segun91: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
Such is life
Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by iammo(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
cry

Oga oo

RIP once again

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by GanagiBitrus: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
Snapping pictures of the dead? No respect again.

But why police no do autopsy, to eliminate any foul play?

23 Likes

Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by Elvis2kay: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
DEPRESSION IS REAL... RIP...MOBHAD

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Braless Lady 'Scatters' MAMA 2016 Red Carpet. Adjudged Worst Dressed / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.