Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

‘don’t Let Them Use My Death To Promote My Glory’– Portable Prays - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘don’t Let Them Use My Death To Promote My Glory’– Portable Prays (360 Views)

I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) / The Pastor I Slept With Took My Glory - Moesha Boduong Confesses About Suleman / Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘don’t Let Them Use My Death To Promote My Glory’– Portable Prays by Azeemokoya: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
Controversial singer, Habeeb Okikiola, aka Portable, has expressed his wish that his demise not be exploited to enhance his reputation.

The Zazu Zeh crooner on Wednesday posted a heartfelt supplication on his Instagram page, following the tragic news of his colleague MohBad’s passing.

News Round The Clock (NRTC) earlier reported that MohBad passed away on Tuesday at the age of 27.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/dont-let-them-use-my-death-to-promote-my-glory-portable-prays/

Re: ‘don’t Let Them Use My Death To Promote My Glory’– Portable Prays by Hezzyluv: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mohbad that just died, to me ooo his death is trending more then his sons. God knows even them point gun on my head that I should mention or just sing part of his song, na to just pull the trigger I don't even know him.

The only thing I know is that, dem say one young Nigeria singer died and the guy really died young.cry cry cry cry cry cry

RIP.
Re: ‘don’t Let Them Use My Death To Promote My Glory’– Portable Prays by Acekidc4(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
Very Deep Prayer 😔😞😣 A Very BIG AMEN to that!!
Re: ‘don’t Let Them Use My Death To Promote My Glory’– Portable Prays by TemplarLandry: 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
Funny.
Which glory does this one have?
Re: ‘don’t Let Them Use My Death To Promote My Glory’– Portable Prays by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Azeemokoya:
Controversial singer, Habeeb Okikiola, aka Portable, has expressed his wish that his demise not be exploited to enhance his reputation.

The Zazu Zeh crooner on Wednesday posted a heartfelt supplication on his Instagram page, following the tragic news of his colleague MohBad’s passing.

News Round The Clock (NRTC) earlier reported that MohBad passed away on Tuesday at the age of 27.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/dont-let-them-use-my-death-to-promote-my-glory-portable-prays/

Hmmm! This one never jam agbako

TemplarLandry:
Funny.
Which glory does this one have?
Bros no dey CAP, atleast he is know 50 #Worldwide
You know him,, He no know U
World no Know U grin
no harms bro grin
Re: ‘don’t Let Them Use My Death To Promote My Glory’– Portable Prays by LivingSage: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
spot on

(1) (Reply)

More Problem For Sam Larry As Another Video Show Where He Was Rejoicing Over Moh / Davido Reveals Information Regarding His Wife’s Birth Of Twins In October, Sayin / Mixed Reactions As Davido Likes Tweet Trolling Bbnaija’s Phyna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.