Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,093 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? (5758 Views)

Must A Woman Carry A Handbag Wherever She Goes? / Naija Gurls Killing It. / What Is Your Take On Tomboy Gurls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by PurestBoy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2011
They are always ready for action, hence the big bags
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by Baawaa(m): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2011
This is for woman!!
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by tellwisdom: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2011
Imagine dis chicken brain gurls for here wan dey lecture us as e dey go sha angry angry. Sometin wey we saby abt them wella
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by 76Naira(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2011
Abeg help ask them
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by Xionez(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2011
^^^^^^^^^
Stop decieving yourself.

@Topic, I once asked my sis what was reason for the massive bag womenfolks lug about these days. Her friend burst into laughter and my sis reply was this and i quote.
"If you guys dont understand women fully, then why do you guys want to understand the reason for the bag because If you understand women, then you wouldnt question the size of the bag!"

Well i admit its true. Men are easier to understand and not just because we carry wallets containing the essentials.ID Cards, Passports, Pics, Cash to purchase clothes, toothbrush, towels, handkerchiefs and other personal items -did i hear someone say condoms, sorry o!!!- and condoms etc.

Well, its facts of life. Cant criticize them.
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by saggyraggy: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
1) for weekend tins: if u know wat i mean
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by tellwisdom: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2011
^^^^^^^^^
Stop decieving yourself.

@Topic, I once asked my sis what was reason for the massive bag womenfolks lug about these days. Her friend burst into laughter and my sis reply was this and i quote.
"If you guys dont understand women fully, then why do you guys want to understand the reason for the bag because If you understand women, then you wouldnt question the size of the bag!"

Well i admit its true. Men are easier to understand and not just because we carry wallets containing the essentials.ID Cards, Passports, Pics, Cash to purchase clothes, toothbrush, towels, handkerchiefs and other personal items -did i hear someone say condoms, sorry o!!!- and condoms etc.

Well, its facts of life. Cant criticize them.

U be mumu angry angry, even with all their properties packed into the bag, Dont you notice the big space left in the bag?? So whats then the essence?? Ur sis must be among those Ashangbado i meet on Allen, IF IM NT MISTAKEN angry angry. No ofwence undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by ololo12: 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2011
No comment lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by AmakaG29(f): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2011
Because you don't want to leave home without something you might NEEEEEEED
Now the definition of need for men and women is vastly different so I won't begin to break that down
Just never go into a woman's purse without her permission. The horrors, danger, and drama that await you are not worth it.
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by kpolli(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2011
For their makeup n clothes
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by Xionez(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2011
tellwisdom:

U be mumu angry angry, even with all their properties packed into the bag, Dont you notice the big space left in the bag?? So whats then the essence?? your sis must be among those Ashangbado i meet on Allen, IF IM NT MISTAKEN angry angry. No ofwence  undecided undecided

Are you married or do you intend to get married or you have a slim chance of getting a fine lady?
(Not a Hoe, please, do realize that she loves you just for cash).

If you do answer YES, Please kindly help me tell her that she doesnt deserve you. she deserves someone else. If she asks why and who said, Tell her XIONEZ did. Thank you wink

If you do answer NO. . . hmmm, well it figures. Nothing much to say here. sad

Wonder why you chose a username like that. 'Peabrain', 'ratbrain' would be appropriate for your way of thinking. If it isnt good enough, can NLers please help me with some suggestions. Thats very kind of you.

No offense taken or given.
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by Baawaa(m): 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
Laughing my teeth out!!! Can someone imagine what am seeing? What do you expect to see when you open a girls bag?? I went to de bank 2day n a lady was about 2 enter de bank buh de door refuse her bag,a guy asked her if she has any thing mental inside,she said no that all she has inside is her blackberry fone,school handout,200dollars n facial make up. I told her to raise her bag,maybe de door will open if she raise her bag,she raised her bag not knowing de zip was open n low n behold everything poured on de ground n wht we saw was FUFU,roasted corn,short spoon,red oil Akara n small Agege bread,come n see fire on the mountain oooo,everybody ran away,even de bank security,I ran ran so fast tht I passed my shop,hmmmmmmmm I greet all de ladies in de house who can form!!
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by Agybabe(f): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2011
tellwisdom:

Agybabe (f), Bone jor make u forget all that flimsy excuses angry angry
if u call it flimsy excuses, no qualms. Its d gospel truth.
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by awuf2008: 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
The bag contain undies and panties and it is for emergency situation. hope you understand my gist here.
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
lol, I think it's cool that women carry alot of things in their bags, esp your girlfriends. If I'm with my gf inside train, and I want anything, eg, chewing gum, tissue, comb, earphone, goodies, she has it. It makes the journey much fun and refreshing.

From experience, if they gonna sleep over, they don't really actually carry a lot more, except toothbrush and maybe hair-straightener . They expect you to provide towel, hair-dryer and shower cap.
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by tellwisdom: 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
Xionez (m), sorry, is your middle name, MUMUNI?? undecided undecided

Laughing my teeth out!!! Can someone imagine what am seeing? What do you expect to see when you open a girls bag?? I went to de bank 2day n a lady was about 2 enter de bank buh de door refuse her bag,a guy asked her if she has any thing mental inside,she said no that all she has inside is her blackberry fone,school handout,200dollars n facial make up. I told her to raise her bag,maybe de door will open if she raise her bag,she raised her bag not knowing de zip was open n low n behold everything poured on de ground n wht we saw was FUFU,roasted corn,short spoon,red oil Akara n small Agege bread,come n see fire on the mountain oooo,everybody ran away,even de bank security,I ran ran so fast tht I passed my shop,hmmmmmmmm I greet all de ladies in de house who can form!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oboy no kee me abeg grin grin
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by Blazing88(f): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
Baawaa:

Rotflmao,
LOL
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by mojounited(m): 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lmao @ Baawaa cheesy . . .funny -ish
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 20, 2011
I stopped doing it. After a while, it just makes no sense to be carrying big empty bag around.
Well, I carry it when it's to a professional event, to match out the profession attire et all.

My tiny wallet with credit card, student ID, and phone is enough.
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by Iamfab: 4:29am On Oct 20, 2011
Big bags are very stylish, plus now a days, almost every one has an Ipad, and that takes up space, a large wallet, i mean women carry a lot of stuff. I like them medium sized. Like this one http://www.becauseiamfabulous.com/2011/10/preview-post-furs-and-versace.html
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by Iamfab: 4:30am On Oct 20, 2011
fab bags

Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by 9janinja1(f): 4:34am On Oct 20, 2011
haha, a girl in my class the other day had this huge purse and i was thinkin wow. thn she pulled out this big bottled water, a lap top, food and other shit. that made sense.
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2011
@ op
Wot is ur bizz?
Re: Why Do Gurls Carry Big Bags? by Dsomething(m): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2011
girls like issues, they were d ones dat take life complicate, and it will be complicate for dem,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Ankara Fashion Styles That Will Make Love Africa Fabrics / Update: White And Gold Men African Fashion Wear; African Clothing; Mens Special / Hot Kenyan Ladies Fashion Photo Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.