Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

I Had A Dream About Mohbad 2 Days Before He Died - Mohbad's Father Speaks (vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had A Dream About Mohbad 2 Days Before He Died - Mohbad's Father Speaks (vid) (735 Views)

Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate / Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. / Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream About Mohbad 2 Days Before He Died - Mohbad's Father Speaks (vid) by officialwdhtv: 4:26am On Sep 14, 2023
I had a dream about Mohbad two (2) days before he died - Mohbad's father speaks in an interview 😥

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxKCQ_4JCdL/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ook3pP5F3-w

2 Shares

Re: I Had A Dream About Mohbad 2 Days Before He Died - Mohbad's Father Speaks (vid) by IamAtAnger: 5:02am On Sep 14, 2023
In all in all... no one gets out of this life alive. All these things(money, cars, travels, designers etc..)are damn nothing.. they're all illusions.. vanity nothing is real, the reality is when you'll be alone in that six feet. Believe in God almighty, in ur own little ways try and make the world a better place. Choose peace, love and happiness over anything else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream About Mohbad 2 Days Before He Died - Mohbad's Father Speaks (vid) by Ozommadu: 5:53am On Sep 14, 2023
May God grant his family the fortitude to bear this loss.

E buru ozu onye ọzọ ọdika ebu ukwu nkụ, Chai🤦‍♂️...when they carry another person's corpse it will be as though its a firewood until it appears to be any of your relatives, you won't understand what the family is going thru -igbo proverb

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream About Mohbad 2 Days Before He Died - Mohbad's Father Speaks (vid) by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 14, 2023
His dad is still young and losing his son is very 😭😭😭

The way they followed him everywhere down to London to beat and humiliate him is traumatizing.
I've never cried so much on my closet in recent times the way I did for this young man having followed his story on gistlover
Re: I Had A Dream About Mohbad 2 Days Before He Died - Mohbad's Father Speaks (vid) by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 14, 2023
Ozommadu:
May God grant his family the fortitude to bear this loss.

E buru ozu onye ọzọ ọdika ebu ukwu nkụ, Chai🤦‍♂️...when they carry another person's corpse it will be as though its a firewood until it appears to be any of your relatives, you won't understand what the family is going thru -igbo proverb
This boy's story made me cry uncontrollably
The way they followed him everywhere to torment him is traumatizing
In some of the videos you could see he's obviously tired of the whole trouble

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream About Mohbad 2 Days Before He Died - Mohbad's Father Speaks (vid) by Ozommadu: 6:26am On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
This boy's story made me cry uncontrollably
The way they followed him everywhere to torment him is traumatizing
In some of the videos you could see he's obviously tired of the whole trouble

Omo ee

I hate death
Re: I Had A Dream About Mohbad 2 Days Before He Died - Mohbad's Father Speaks (vid) by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 14, 2023
Ozommadu:

Omo ee

I hate death
I didn't even know anything about him before but the way he died pained me to my bones
See how they tormented his life and eventually ended him
The family is poor and can't afford to pursue the case, it's really heartbreaking sha
I detest oppression in any form

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream About Mohbad 2 Days Before He Died - Mohbad's Father Speaks (vid) by devilmaycry: 6:55am On Sep 14, 2023
His songs are all cool to be truthful
A rare talent gone!!! Someone that was okay the previous day

Morals : make peace with everyone, death can come at anytime
Re: I Had A Dream About Mohbad 2 Days Before He Died - Mohbad's Father Speaks (vid) by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:08am On Sep 14, 2023
officialwdhtv:
I had a dream about Mohbad two (2) days before he died - Mohbad's father speaks in an interview 😥

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxKCQ_4JCdL/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ook3pP5F3-w

Make una dey talk
Re: I Had A Dream About Mohbad 2 Days Before He Died - Mohbad's Father Speaks (vid) by illicit(m): 7:20am On Sep 14, 2023
Sorry sir
Re: I Had A Dream About Mohbad 2 Days Before He Died - Mohbad's Father Speaks (vid) by KingLennon(m): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2023
The man will be going through a lot now.

God forbid, na me go bury my papa sad
Re: I Had A Dream About Mohbad 2 Days Before He Died - Mohbad's Father Speaks (vid) by shegsman58(m): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2023
IamAtAnger:
In all in all... no one gets out of this life alive. All these things(money, cars, travels, designers etc..)are damn nothing.. they're all illusions.. vanity nothing is real, the reality is when you'll be alone in that six feet. Believe in God almighty, in ur own little ways try and make the world a better place. Choose peace, love and happiness over anything else
Cheers to that man...
Re: I Had A Dream About Mohbad 2 Days Before He Died - Mohbad's Father Speaks (vid) by officialwdhtv: 11:04am On Sep 14, 2023
devilmaycry:
His songs are all cool to be truthful
A rare talent gone!!! Someone that was okay the previous day

Morals : make peace with everyone, death can come at anytime

So sad
Re: I Had A Dream About Mohbad 2 Days Before He Died - Mohbad's Father Speaks (vid) by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2023
RIP

Be careful out there....

The streets are not as safe as u think....

(1) (Reply)

9 Nollywood Celebrities That Are Siblings In Real Life / The Nigeria Oil And Gas Secrets 2010 / Have You Heard About Reachnaija.com?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.