Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

‘I Had A Dream About Mohbad Two Days Before His Demise’ – Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Had A Dream About Mohbad Two Days Before His Demise’ – Father (506 Views)

Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M / Timmy K Macnicol: I Dream About RMD Richard Mofe-Damijo / See Photos From Alizee's Birthday, 85 Days Before Her Gruesome Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Had A Dream About Mohbad Two Days Before His Demise’ – Father by Esther125: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2023
Mr Aloba, the father of late Nigerian singer, Ilerioluwa Olademeji Aloba, aka Mohbad, has broken his silence on his son’s death.

He said he had a terrible dream about the singer two days before his demise, .ng reports.

The bereaved father who spoke on Wednesday shortly after his son was buried, recounted his visit to the singer days before the sad incident.

The interview clip has now gone viral on social media.

Mr. Aloba said, “Mohbad is my friend. I named him Olademeji which means my second because I’m the only son of my parents.

“We are very close. Whenever he sees me, he rejoices with me. I could even remember the last time we met before his death, which was on Saturday.

“I went to his house, we played together. He gave me food. He was even the one who served me. He joined me, and we ate it together. And when I was leaving, he gave me money as usual.

“The only thing I observed is that I dreamt concerning him maybe two days before the incident. In my dream, I saw someone who was holding a gun to shoot. In the dream, I was even thinking that maybe I escaped the bullet not knowing that something like this would happen to me.”

He said despite the allegations on social media, he isn’t suspecting anyone.

He, however, said he was a little concerned about the auxiliary nurse who injected Mohbad before he died, stressing that he wasn’t too sure of her qualifications.

Mr Aloba said he suspects that the injection might have complicated his son’s health.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxKCQ_4JCdL/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ook3pP5F3-w

https://.ng/2023/09/14/i-had-a-dream-about-mohbad-two-days-before-his-demise-father/

Re: ‘I Had A Dream About Mohbad Two Days Before His Demise’ – Father by TemplarLandry: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2023
I so much hate having dreams that aren't straightforward. If the dream or vision is not going to be crystal-clear, I don't wanna have it.

Assuming Mr. Aloba got a clear vision/dream, he would have prayed fervently to avert the looming satanic surprise.
Re: ‘I Had A Dream About Mohbad Two Days Before His Demise’ – Father by Westerhoffe(m): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2023
That's why it's important to always nullify every bad and evil dreams you have during morning devotions.
Re: ‘I Had A Dream About Mohbad Two Days Before His Demise’ – Father by Neddstark: 8:09am On Sep 14, 2023
If you have a bad scary dream, immediately you wake up pray fervently to cancel and reverse it.
Thank God for churches like MFM that teaches you to prayers for situations like this.
I am a living testimony of this.
Re: ‘I Had A Dream About Mohbad Two Days Before His Demise’ – Father by chatinent: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2023
The boy is dead. All these upheavals from bloggers for traffic is unnecessary.

How can you claim to care and see his demise as a source of traffic?

Human being tho.
Re: ‘I Had A Dream About Mohbad Two Days Before His Demise’ – Father by benuejosh: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2023
As CHRISTIANS and BELIEVERS, when you have such dreams when you wake, you pray against it vehemently even if the dream was about yourself, family member, your close relative or not, friends or neighbours. You rebuke it. Don't always take dreams as just normal thing that when you close your eyes you must dream. Messages are often passed to us through dreams.

Most times, as in my own scenario, i get revelation from God mostly through the dreams. I am able to tell when a message is being passed cross to me through the dream of the night and also when a dream is meaningless or just the mental visionary activities of the mind. It is not my doing but by the leading of the Spirit of God. And how does it happen? Through prayers! Most encounters i habe had in real life, i have seen them or encountered them in the dream of the night and also when i am praying.

Pray Always! Always Pray! And pray for the Spirit of discerning to be able to tell which is which.

Pray Always!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ilebaye Biography / Don Jazzy In Shock As He Misses His Own ‘wedding’ / Odumodublvck: Why I Shunned Request To Meet Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.