Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

DJ Kaywise Opens Up On Cryptic Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Kaywise Opens Up On Cryptic Post (192 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours / Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary / 2Face Shares Cryptic Post As Pero Adeniyi Files N500m Lawsuit Against Wife Annie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Kaywise Opens Up On Cryptic Post by Loveth160: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2023
Nigerian disk jockey, Ayorinde Kehinde Okiki, popularly known as DJ Kaywise, has finally opened up on his recent cryptic post that got his fans worried.

.ng recalls that on September 13, 2023, the record producer posted a cryptic message on his Instagram page indicating that he was going to “end it all.”

His post sparked worries as fans flooded the comment section advising him against suicide. Others beckoned on his family and friends to check on him.

However, DJ Kaywise in a video message posted on his Instagram page on Wednesday night, explained that his earlier post was not suicidal as presumed by concerned fans.

He said he wanted to clear the air on some malicious allegations leveled against him by a blog called “Gistlover.”

He captioned the video; “I hope this ends it all.

“The general public misrepresentation of my recent post as a sign of suicidal thoughts highlights the urgency of addressing these issues.

“It’s crucial for the public to dissociate my name from the misconceptions initially perpetuated by a malicious blog called Gistlover, and I am glad I can rectify the false impressions that have been spreading over the years.”

https://.ng/2023/09/14/dj-kaywise-opens-up-on-cryptic-post/

(1) (Reply)

Betta Edu Removed Professionals, Appointed Politicians To Manage Ministry / Burna Boy Explains Why He Used The Into On His City Boy Track / Famous Birthday Celebrant For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.