Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Davido’s New ‘daughter’ Okoli Reacts To Those Blasting Her For Changing Her Name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s New ‘daughter’ Okoli Reacts To Those Blasting Her For Changing Her Name (417 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) / Throwback: Tonto Dikeh Blasting Her Lover, Malivelihood The Jewellery Merchant / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s New ‘daughter’ Okoli Reacts To Those Blasting Her For Changing Her Name by ExclusiveBet: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2023
Top Nigerian singer, Davido’s latest ‘child’ Okoli Classic, has spoken more on adopting the music star’s last name, Adeleke
Davido had made Okoli rise to fame after sending her N2 million over a funny video she made that went viral
In a new development, Okoli has now explained the reason behind her name change as she addressed haters
Singer Davido’s ‘new daughter’ Okoli Classic, has now addressed the drama caused by her taking the music star’s last name.

Recall that Okoli became a social media sensation after blogger Tunde Ednut posted one of her funny videos and Davido sent her N2 million after sighting it.

Shortly after receiving an outpouring of love and gifts from many Nigerians, Okoli decided to add Davido’s name to hers but some people called her out for it

Reactions as Davido’s new ‘daughter’ explains name change
Okoli’s message to those blasting her for adopting Davido’s name also made the rounds online and some netizens were amused by it. Read some of their comments below:

i_am_marvyy:

“You don’t owe anybody any explanation my dear Y’all should allow people catch cruise in peace.”
mosy_jay_:

“Some of them saying trash haven't even seen 2m before in Their lives kudos dear na dey way wey God Wan make you take trend one love ❤️.”
osagiator_ewean_gabriel:

“People wey dey criticise u ask them Wetin their papa name don do for them?”
oma.luxuryhairs:

“Yes baby, e reach to change name ooo. If man even give me ten k sef for this economy, Na to go tattoo am for my forehead..”
smileapparrelng:

“Even if na them sef them go change both their papa and mama name because of 100k make una leave the girl and rest.”
jovita_chioma01:

“They aren't feeding you and aside fame they don't give a f*ck about you! Do what makes you happy, Life is too short, don't live trying to satisfy people because at the end they won't be satisfied.”
bebe_.n:

“Wahlai if you know you go to your transfer history and my name is not on it, I don’t have any explanation to give to you…”
chidexy1:

“I don learn one oo if you check your Transfer history and you can’t see my name pls I don’t owe you explanation.”

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Abugaofficial (abuga), Portable’s New Signee / Ekene Umenwa Prays For Husband In Tears As He Marks Birthday, He Responds - “ale / I Didn’t Break Mohbad’s Neck – Late Singer’s Cousin Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.