Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

I Had A Dream About Him Two Days Before His Death - Mohbad's Father Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had A Dream About Him Two Days Before His Death - Mohbad's Father Says (416 Views)

Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate / Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. / Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Dream About Him Two Days Before His Death - Mohbad's Father Says by Kayzz34: 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buC3Z4G6GeE?si=gtZHQNitMOynCBZI

The father of late Nigerian singer,  Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Ayoba AKA Mohbad has spoken about his son’s death.

The singer died on Tuesday, September 12, and was laid to rest in Ikorodu the following day.

Speaking to an online blogger, Og_baba1 in an interview, Mr. Joseph described his late son as his friend. He also revealed his final moment with him, saying he had paid him a visit to his house last Saturday, September 9, and they had lunch together.

Re: I Had A Dream About Him Two Days Before His Death - Mohbad's Father Says by iammo(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2023

They know he was involved in drug, and they are not blaming anyone for his death

He had a difficult life , Hear infection Tannitus, Debt and bad contract with record label, baby mama problem

He turned to drugs, not weed not alcohol... But hard drugs, crystal methamphetamine, Opium, Valium

(1) (Reply)

5 Rarest Black People In The World / Twerking Challenge! Korra Obidi And Wendy Shay Twerking So Hard / Police Invite Bbnaija Phyna Over Failure To Return Rented Wig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.