Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,108 members, 7,863,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO (20274 Views)

How Police Will Probe Mohbad’s Death – FPRO / Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points / Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by OgaRico(m): 5:06am On Sep 15, 2023
My own bi say, I dey wait to hear wetin Portable go talk say cuz this guy death. Becuz na only him fit open mouth waaa talk everything and even more.
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Igahbarr: 5:40am On Sep 15, 2023
It will be difficult to ascertain the cause of death without an autopsy. Unfortunately, the guy had been buried already. RIP.
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Cornerstone2018: 5:51am On Sep 15, 2023
The only reason people are japaing, even with your money n fame, you're nor still safe.
It is well.
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Chummynoni(m): 6:06am On Sep 15, 2023
One of the most useless forces in the world. Nigerian police is only meant to torture and prosecute the poor . D!ckless dingbats.
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by FuckTheMod: 6:15am On Sep 15, 2023
masseratti:
you no even sabi write proper English, write in pidgin like am doing now... Stop cursing people wey no send you on line
Oloriburuku
So because of low-life like you, make I dey construct English grammar to please you? E nor go better for you and your generations
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by FuckTheMod: 6:18am On Sep 15, 2023
drololaaof:

Mr man you are the most stupid person how come you to insult the grieving father for not making proper burial arrangement for his son ? You should know that in Yoruba land parents and those that senior the dead person in age are not allowed to participate in their burial arrangements.
Miss boy, you're the most stupid OLORIBURUKU.
The father was there all through and he made arrangements for everything. He was the one that insisted that he should be buried on that site. He saw everything.
If he doesn't want to participate, he should have designated a responsible person to do it. Otherwise, they should have waited for a few days in order to make proper arrangements. WHY THE RUSH?
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Btruth: 6:48am On Sep 15, 2023
........investigate what? After he has been buried without autopsy? 🤷.

Dey play....!!!
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Reelmii: 6:58am On Sep 15, 2023
They are mad,,,they want to investigate after he is dead
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:06am On Sep 15, 2023
Chai! Campaign after election. Their Father. angry
When a wicked man in Nigeria say I will kill you and nothing will happen. This is what he means.
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by kingthreat(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2023
Killaboi and Trevboi are yet to be arrested. This case will pass under the carpet especially as the death is most likely spiritual.
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by masseratti: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Oloriburuku
So because of low-life like you, make I dey construct English grammar to please you? E nor go better for you and your generations
Asinwin..... See their trademark.. As usual gutter words.
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by wunaESQ(m): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2023
u want to investigate cause of death without carrying out autopsy..... hmmmmm its not surprising though
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by omurphy23456: 9:22am On Sep 15, 2023
You people should stop wasting tax payers money oon senseless investigations. To say the least, he wasn't killed but rather he died of an ailment, to those that say's Naira Maley killed him, as much as i am not a fan of the Malian Boss, i sincerely believes such judgments are unfair / a judgement done out of great Empathy for the Dead . If the family have suspected a foul play they would not have hurriedly buried him, hence his father did not allege such when interviewed but rather he talked about a Sore that have been treated for long, otherwise the father would have been calling for justice by now.
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by omurphy23456: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2023
You people should stop wasting tax payers money on senseless investigations. To say the least, he wasn't killed but rather he died of an ailment, to those that say's Naira Maley killed him, as much as i am not a fan of the Malian Boss, i sincerely believes such judgments are unfair / a judgement done out of great Empathy for the Dead . If the family have suspected a foul play they would not have hurriedly buried him, hence his father did not allege such when interviewed but rather he talked about a Sore that have been treated for long, otherwise the father would have been calling for justice by now.
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by Anny69: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2023
FuckTheMod:
E nor go better for you oloriburuku
Na now day break?

I have never been so pained by the demise of any artist like this MohBad. It feels like death of a very person.

A young man, very talented, all of una no just give am rest till the very end, even his stupìd father couldn't make a proper arrangements for his burial.
WHY THE RUSH? UNDER 24 HOURS?
HE IS NOT EVEN A MUSLIM!
See the USELESS coffin they used
See how his head and neck was bent in the coffin cry

Naira Marley
Naira Marley sister Subomì (the olosho wey the crew members dey pass around)
Sam Larry
Zino
And all the crew members of Marlian records that contributed to this guy's death will never know peace.
It pains me too. cry Nigeria's system is rotten asf.
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by bablon20(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
Medicine after death!
Re: Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO by TheOgaBoss: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2023
clockwisereport:

Modi is Indian Prime Minister.

President of India is Droupadi Murmu
yea, I forgot, indian operates a parliamentary system of govt, with a titular head of state.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet / Kcee's Beautiful 38th Birthday Cake In Pictures / Baby Churchill Clocks Two, Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.