Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Yhemo Lee Dubs Self A Lover Boy, Says He Believes In Having His ‘own Person’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yhemo Lee Dubs Self A Lover Boy, Says He Believes In Having His ‘own Person’ (273 Views)

Portable Slams Yhemo Lee For Slapping Lil Frosh (video) / "I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React / Kanye West Gets Savage ‘yoruba’ Response For Not Having His Phone With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yhemo Lee Dubs Self A Lover Boy, Says He Believes In Having His ‘own Person’ by Azeemokoya: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nigerian socialite, Yhemo Lee whose real name is Idowu Adeyemi has stated that he is a lover boy and only prefers to have his own person.
Yhemo Lee stated that he is not for the ‘streets’ and would always choose to be in a relationship with a single partner.

He made this assertion during an interview with Jermaine on the BTS REALITY SHOW, noting that being single all the time is not his cup of tea.

He believes in companionship, as opposed to hooking up with multiple people. According to the artist and actor, he has always been a lover boy.

“I’m a loverboy, I’ve always been a lover boy, right from school I dey like get my own girl. I don’t believe in the streets, the streets is brutal. The streets is sweet sometimes but it’s wild, I like companionship. In fact, I dey wait make dem come marry me commot from the Igboro cuz this igboro, e brutal,” he said.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/yhemo-lee-dubs-self-a-lover-boy-says-he-believes-in-having-his-own-person/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Playing Politics On Mohbad'death / Untouchable Comedies Is Back On His Feet / Movie Marathon At Genesis Cinemas Nationwide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.