Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy (32289 Views)

Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake / Tina Turner Overtakes Fela In Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Vote. / Burna Boy's 'African Giant’ Tops Chart On Apple Music In More Than 10 Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Lutherblaq: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2023
A well-known Nigerian artist, passed away recently, and his song “Peace” currently holds the top spot on the Apple Music Top 100 ranking.

It is significant that Mohbad passed only a few days ago, and his cause of death has not yet been determined, infuriating his followers.

Mohbad, On Apple Music’s Top 100, one of his singles, “Peace,” currently holds the top spot.

Next up is Mohbad’s “Ask About Me,” which dethrones Burna Boy’s “City Boys” at number three.

The song “Feel Good” also reached the fourth spot on the streaming service, demonstrating the unending devotion of his followers and admirers.

Fans worry that the money won’t reach his wife and their infant child, who is five months old, despite the o
verwhelming devotion.

Netizens Reactions…

godspower_omoveh said:
“He wasn’t in any record label so please, His family should find out who control his bank account that is connected to these payment platforms. The boy is making huge money at d£ath. So that someone else won’t take it because the parents ain’t too educated on these things”

tkinzystar penned:
“May we not only be celebrated in our death. Just look at this!!!!

shutter__bg7 wrote:
Not happy man, this never happened when my bro was alive.”

obaksolo opined:
Glory after Death. Make dem hand over him Catalog to his Wife abeg

ladyque_1 penned:
“I hope the his son and wife benefit from the proceeds”

psiykehimself_ stated:
“Real ones been listening before he died

https://www.gistlover.com/glory-after-death-mohbad-tops-apple-music-chart-overtakes-burna-boy/

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Cloddasu: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2023
angry
Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by bro4u: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2023
Bloggers won't allow us to rest again

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by kilonshele101(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2023
I see nothing wrong here.

Before you start forming ‘intelligent’ or ‘woke’, remember many of you will spend more money on your parents funeral than what you can give them at once when they are still alive.

This doesn’t mean we are not good people. When someone dies, we tend to do things we wouldn’t do (things being equal) for the person. A strange form of respect.

Bi aba n ba ara eni ja, kin se biti kaku.

Economics and psychology also confirmed that value is (naturally) attached to scarcity.

212 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by LegallyBlunt: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2023
They sacrificed him to earn from his music.

Read between the lines.
When will the police invite Marley and Larry??

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Theory2022: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2023
celebrate when I still dey alive
This song is from pato

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Factfinder1(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2023
May we not be popular in death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Righteousness2(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2023
The Glory of a person that have departed this world is that you departed having JESUS CHRIST as your Lord and Savoir.

The Glory of a man or woman after death is that you hear the MASTER say welcome Home my son! Welcome Home my Daughter.

If you Depart this earth without JESUS Christ, it is lamentations, regrets, pains and Wailings.

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by stano2(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2023
Life smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by BigYash: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2023
Na so life be.. Na so dagreen been cast after death that year..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Toluabigr8(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2023
All the proceeds from this streaming should go to his 5month old boy.

RIP IMOLE

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by aylagos(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2023
Hmmmmm 🤔 this life 💔💔💔

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Davicl: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2023
Ok, this life 🧬 no balance
Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by RECTEM: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2023
dd
Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Biodun556(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2023
It's normal to be celebrated after death. I'm not used to hipop music but mohbad age and the situation around his death prompt me to search for his profile and music. There are millions of Nigerians like me

That people are celebrating him after death is not bad. It is part of mourning.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by opera1(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2023
Dagrin comes to mind

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by ruggedboych: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2023
Even though I don't know this guy and they are choking me and forcing him down my throat, I will keep cool and continue writing RIP to him angry sad

16 Likes

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Kimcutie: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2023
People will celebrate you when you're gone. embarassed

DJ Play me Celebrate Me by Patoranking

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Propsad1: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2023
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by ebukason3(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2023
Celebrate him , when his alive, revenue from this music should go to the wife.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Ybholy(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2023
I know

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Badgers14: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2023
Dis life nah wah oo..

His killers will never know peace!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by tesppidd: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2023
Who be this Mohbad sef? Which song wey him sing?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by TheSuperX(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2023
Why now? why not when he was still alive? smh.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by HighChiefZino: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2023
F

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2023
Hmmm. May our destiny/glory shine while we are alive and not after our death ijn. RIP bro.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2023
He has a really good song but the Marlians and record label really didn't help him.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by OnlyFiction: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2023
That peace is so deep. Kind of proud that I was already familiar with the song before now.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by mariovito(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2023
His songs were a cry for help

12 Likes

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by obajoey(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2023
Death today, glory tomorrow

The death of today will not allow the sighting of the glory tomorrow.

May we not lose our live when we most needed it.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. / Free Music Downloading / Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.