Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Could This Be True? Someone Offer To Pay Me $3000 Per Week - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Could This Be True? Someone Offer To Pay Me $3000 Per Week (322 Views)

When Will Google Adsense Pay Me / $3000 Worth Mega Digital Product Pack For Free….. / Make More Than $3000 Reselling These Egift Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be True? Someone Offer To Pay Me $3000 Per Week by dailytells: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2023
I got this message from my inbox. Though I have a Facebook page that the traffic in very impressive. Organic traffic of about 40k, growing in the past 2 weeks.

Please i want to know if someone has come across this type before, is it real or scammers?

Below is the messages the person sent to me πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

We are interested in posting our stuff on your Facebook page as an Paid promotion.
We will provide you 2 Article/video Post on daily basis.
You have to publish them and you will got paid $3000 per week.
No any access is required from your page. All the articles will be published by you.
If you want to collaborate you can continue.

Kind reg

Second message after I accepted the deal

Thanks for reply,

I want you to post my Company ads on your Facebook page, we create ads related to different categories and you can select ads of your choice and post them

We have multinational brands ads gaming video like Nike Puma Pepsi Coke etc and we also provide ads of products affiliated from amazon which fits the page quality

We provide 10 ads on daily basis
Our customer has to select 1 of them and post on side of his or her page which he or she thinks is matching page quality 1 single ad remain 24 hours on your facebook page

These are online ads and the purpose is to gain more traffic on Let me know if you agree.?

3rd message πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

We use Facebook Business Advertising tools for sponsored advertising. We buy ads from Facebook in bulk form and distribute over the internet. That's what our company does! We will provide you the ads (if you are willing to work with us of course) and you will handle the ads all by yourself on your Facebook Business page.

Can you please tell me Whats your Payment mode?
β€’ PayPal , Payoneer , Banking Wire , Venmo , Casshapp ,GooglePay, PIX

4th message πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Okay
We will send you ads over your business account via our business account through email and you can see the ads there and also can place from there, you get paid for the ad placement

Let me know your email address to send you ads when you receive the ads, we pay you instant and we give it start.!

5th message πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Kindly check your social mailbox we send you invitation open and get started first verify yourself with Facebook and add your page there for approval then we pay you payment and give it start..

6th message πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

1 Click start
2 Enter your name or the name of the page
3 Click continue
4 Click accept invitation
Verify yourself with Facebook.
Please complete this process and then send me a screenshot. I will guide you in the next step.
Thanks and regards.

Please someone should advise if this is Real or scam. Thanks

Re: Could This Be True? Someone Offer To Pay Me $3000 Per Week by dailytells: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
Please someone should look into this matter and advise.
Re: Could This Be True? Someone Offer To Pay Me $3000 Per Week by Pennywise2: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
dailytells:
Please someone should look into this matter and advise.
give them your payment mode. They can't scam it. Don't give them your Facebook email . Let them send a part payment b4 posting anything. If you receive the payment, then transact. U can use a naija fintech like grey.co. that way, they won't mess you up

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True? Someone Offer To Pay Me $3000 Per Week by Selarng: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
I am telling you for free it's a scam, they are planning to hack your Facebook account and take your page

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True? Someone Offer To Pay Me $3000 Per Week by Ybholy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
If you verify with Facebook, the page and account is gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be True? Someone Offer To Pay Me $3000 Per Week by dailytells: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2023
Ybholy:
If you verify with Facebook, the page and account is gone
they have send me their advertising page for me to register and add my page. I decided to stop. They kept requesting me to add my page to validate the payment but I think the might hijack my page after I do or they will be sending Advert to my page and collect the money since am registering in their account.
I don't believe these people, they are scamers

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? Someone Offer To Pay Me $3000 Per Week by Trizyd(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
It's a scam. Your channel would be hijacked. Don't verify anything or open and pdf,docx or ** file sent to you to download.

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Master Reseller Hosting For Just N14000/yr / Best Free Backlinking Site / After Hating Wapka I Still Came Up Wit Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.