Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (359 Views)

FG Relocates Fire Service School From Lagos To Osun / IGP Adamu plots to move Police PR School from Kwara to his home state / 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by mariovito(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
Re: . by MatrixReloaded: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
mariovito:
Good evening Nairalnaders,

Please I'm curious to know the best way to make payment for seat deposit for a UK school from here in naija at the best exchange rate.

Your responses are appreciated in advance.
Go to U.K session on student thread you will read about it. We can also help you pay your school fees at 850 per $$
Re: . by mariovito(m): 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Go to U.K session on student thread you will read about it. We can also help you pay your school fees at 850 per $$

850 per dollar or pound?
Re: . by MatrixReloaded: 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
mariovito:

850 per dollar or pound?
Per USD...We use usd not pound for payment which inturn convert to pound whilst arriving to the recipients school.
We secure USD at 850 inclusive any hiding charges whilst making the transfer.
Re: . by ab1x: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
mariovito:
Good evening Nairalnaders,

Please I'm curious to know the best way to make payment for seat deposit for a UK school from here in naija at the best exchange rate.

Your responses are appreciated in advance.

Better be very careful.
Open a domiciliary account and buy from black market yourself and deposit the funds. Initiate a transfer from there to your school. Please don't send your hard earned money to anyone.
Re: . by mariovito(m): 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
ab1x:

Better be very careful.
Open a domiciliary account and buy from black market yourself and deposit the funds. Initiate a transfer from there to your school. Please don't send your hard earned money to anyone.

Thanks for this, no way I was sending money to anyone.

I saw flutterwave have an option for making such payment, you have any idea about it?

I will give a thought to your dom account suggestion.
Re: . by alphabbey1(m): 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Per USD...We use usd not pound for payment which inturn convert to pound whilst arriving to the recipients school.
We secure USD at 850 inclusive any hiding charges whilst making the transfer.
Thief. Aboki will gladly buy same dollar for 920. Go and sell to them and get more profit. Leave this innocent soul alone... Lazy kangaroo
Re: . by MatrixReloaded: 5:55am On Sep 16, 2023
alphabbey1:
Thief. Aboki will gladly buy same dollar for 920. Go and sell to them and get more profit. Leave this innocent soul alone... Lazy kangaroo
Business doesn't have to be an area you insult people online. Useless bastard. I said 850. U cum say 920. Do u even know whT we are discussing? Or u dont make any sense, u senseless idiot.
Re: . by alphabbey1(m): 8:00am On Sep 16, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Business doesn't have to be an area you insult people online. Useless bastard. I said 850. U cum say 920. Do u even know whT we are discussing? Or u dont make any sense, u senseless idiot.
Lazy Kangaroo, you either wanna pay the poor guy tuition deposit with fraud money or you wanna literally defraud him... either way, no freaking way there's anything legit in what you wanna do for him....

1 Like

Re: . by MatrixReloaded: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2023
alphabbey1:
Lazy Kangaroo, you either wanna pay the poor guy tuition deposit with fraud money or you wanna literally defraud him... either way, no freaking way there's anything legit in what you wanna do for him....
Men gtfo my mention. Useless pig without sense. Mad man. Any small thing for una na fraud. Asshole with Bush pig mentality
Re: . by alphabbey1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Men gtfo my mention. Useless pig without sense. Mad man. Any small thing for una na fraud. Asshole with Bush pig mentality
Scamming is such a terrible way to live. Pick up a Bible and maybe it will teach you how to treat people.
Re: . by MatrixReloaded: 6:49am On Sep 17, 2023
alphabbey1:

Scamming is such a terrible way to live. Pick up a Bible and maybe it will teach you how to treat people.
Mehn I ain't disturb about your false allegation which in turn is against the commandment you claim to read from the bible. Inturn your wishes for others will melt with you. Fvck off..

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Courses To Study In The UK As An International Student / Blog / SAP Training Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.