Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Sterling Bank Is Changing The Details On My Mum’s Account To Indict My Company - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sterling Bank Is Changing The Details On My Mum’s Account To Indict My Company (393 Views)

After Dropped ₦‎20 Billion Trial, EFCC Again Tries To Indict Kogi / Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley / Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sterling Bank Is Changing The Details On My Mum’s Account To Indict My Company by concho(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2023
Hello Friends
Last month, I brought to your notice of an issue with Sterling bank. They arrested my brother in my office over a loan my mother owe.

Before I wrote to them through our lawyer, I asked my mum of the address she used while opening her account. She told me that it's her house address. I asked if has has ever used my head office address for anything, she said she doesn't even know my head office address

Then I asked my mom to demand for the offer letter of the loan. When she did, it happened that her address has been changed to my companies address

We concluded that they copied my address from the first letter I sent them and updated it as my mum’s address on the loan/account

Maybe they want to use it to establish the fact as to why they visited my office in the first place in court

We also used the same email account that my mum used to demand for “the loan offer letter” to demand for her Utility bill, but they refused to avail it. They kept telling us to hold on while they iron things up

I'm so concerned as to why a bank can be this corrupt and fraudulent. How else do you think we can demand for this utility bill??

Or what should we do here please??
Re: Sterling Bank Is Changing The Details On My Mum’s Account To Indict My Company by BOSSkesh(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2023
Hmmm
Igbo bank
Spits
Fraud is all they know
Re: Sterling Bank Is Changing The Details On My Mum’s Account To Indict My Company by Obierika(m): 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Hmmm
Igbo bank
Spits
Fraud is all they know

Sterling Bank Igbo bank?

By the way why must you dumbos bring tribalism into every topic here?

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Is Changing The Details On My Mum’s Account To Indict My Company by Lifestone(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
concho:
Hello Friends
Last month, I brought to your notice of an issue with Sterling bank. They arrested my brother in my office over a loan my mother owe.

Before I wrote to them through our lawyer, I asked my mum of the address she used while opening her account. She told me that it's her house address. I asked if has has ever used my head office address for anything, she said she doesn't even know my head office address

Then I asked my mom to demand for the offer letter of the loan. When she did, it happened that her address has been changed to my companies address

We concluded that they copied my address from the first letter I sent them and updated it as my mum’s address on the loan/account

Maybe they want to use it to establish the fact as to why they visited my office in the first place in court

We also used the same email account that my mum used to demand for “the loan offer letter” to demand for her Utility bill, but they refused to avail it. They kept telling us to hold on while they iron things up

I'm so concerned as to why a bank can be this corrupt and fraudulent. How else do you think we can demand for this utility bill??

Or what should we do here please??

Go and pay up. Cost of litigation may become more than the loan. Approach them, ask for waiver and payoff once, if you can't restructure it for longer time that will be convenient for you.
You can ignore my advise if you are certain that you or your Mum or Brother no longer owe them
Re: Sterling Bank Is Changing The Details On My Mum’s Account To Indict My Company by concho(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lol

I'm talking about the fraud not the loan.

Worry not about litigation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Is Changing The Details On My Mum’s Account To Indict My Company by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2023
I want to start up something for myself.I don't have the funds.But seeking a loan is out of my suggestion because I can't think we'll when I am in debt.

(1) (Reply)

Army Apprehends One Of The 100 Most-wanted Boko Haram Member / The Responsible Of Family Of Boko Haram Kingpin Reveals Secrets To Troops – Army / Paris Attack: Death Toll Increases To 200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.