Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! (45675 Views)

The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police / 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by HardMirror(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2023
Hello nairalanders.
Recently, there has been an increase in the incidence of manhood disappearing. This is an old street format that criminals use to rob and extort people. Those being accused are actually the victims and those claiming their manhood disappeared are criminals. I have seen this first hand and this is how it works.

These criminals work in groups.
They would position themselves around and look out for someone they know they can easily intimidate, like if you look fresh and gentle.
one of them will walk up to you and hit you, before you can react, he would scream on top of his voice that his joystick has disappeared.
Now, this is where it gets really deadly.
Before you can defend yourself, his gang members would quickly come out from where they are waiting and begin to beat you. Some of his co criminals would pretend they checked the penis and they would confirm that they joystick had truly disappeared. It is all planned and they are all together.
In the process of beating you, your phones, wallet and other valuables, even your shoes will go missing. But you are fighting for your life, so you are not focussed on the things they are already stealing off you.
But because Nigerians are superstitious, they would believe the criminals and join hands in beating the unfortunate young man they accuse.

Guys, be careful out there and let us ensure we hand these criminals to the police.

This format works because Nigerians are too superstitious. Those people you see being accused are the victims.
I have personally witnessed it and it is similar to a format criminals use in computer village where the victim gets accused and beaten by the criminals stealing your phones. We have had to recover a phone of a victim that fell for something similar to this. The criminals even almost stabbed the boy just to steal his phone.

Be careful on the street guys. Stop smiling and looking weak when you walk on the street.

342 Likes 63 Shares

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by HardMirror(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2023
whenever you see a criminal activity getting popular, it is because it is the new update on the street and most times this update are based on old format. This is an old format. If you are street wise, you will know this format.

This needs to be on front page. Don't let these criminals get away with this.
If you see anyone claiming his penis disappeared, make sure you drag them to the police station.
this can save innocent lives

SOMETIMES IT CAN HAPPEN NATURALLY AND YOU THINK THEY STOLE YOUR MAN HOOD, THIS IS CALLE TESTICLE RETRACTION. IT IS AN AUTO RESPONSE THAT CAUSES THE TESTICLES TO TOTALLY WITHDRAW FROM THE SAC AND YOU WILL THINK YOU DONT HAVE TESTICLES AGAIN.
SEE SCREENSHOT BELOW

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by gift2xl: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
Even me they suspect you OP. your read is good but I still de suspect you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Alchemy528: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
embarassedNothing like the truth abeg,,,
No one knows the true thing about his death

2 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by illicit(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
I believe you

It makes a lot of sense

Kai

🤕

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by HardMirror(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
What to do if you fall victim to these criminals
Hopefully you do not fall victim, but if you do, you need to be ready be very loud, this is not time to be explaining o.

The moment the marks man accuses you, scream and say they are trying to rob you. Be very loud and tell them you know their format. Tell them the format has cast and if they are sure, you are ready to go to the police station with them let them prove it. No dull o. Be very loud and shout for help.

341 Likes 36 Shares

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by HardMirror(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Alchemy528:
Hopefully you fall victim to these criminals, you will get sense then.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Blakjewelry(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
HardMirror:
whenever you see a criminal activity getting popular, it is because it is the new update on the street and most times this update are based on old format. This is an old format. If you are street wise, you will know this format.

Seun, nlfpmod, Mynd44, OAM4J, this needs to be on front page. Don't let these criminals get away with this.
If you see anyone claiming his penis disappeared, make sure you drag them to the police station.
this can save innocent lives
It could be true because a guy in my own area was once accused, he was almost lynched. Very quiet guy, it took the intervention of people around the area to save him. Though I have seen a guy close who claim his penis was stolen Sha but I am yet to verify because the story differs. Some claim the shrinks some says it plane but one thing that is common is, all the dicks were replace.

17 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by aoshi: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Front page material right here

5 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by descarado: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
Why only prik dey miss?
Vj and boobs no dey miss too?
Nigerians can believe anything

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by HardMirror(m): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
Blakjewelry:

It could be true because a guy in my own area was once accused, he was almost lynched. Very quiet guy, it took the intervention of people around the area to save him. Though I have seen a guy close who claim his penis was stolen Sha but I am yet to verify because the story differs. Some claim the shrinks some says it plane but one thing that is common is, all the dicks were replace.
Yes they target people they can intimidate.
It breaks my heart that people are sharing the pictures of those innocent people thinking they truly stole someone's manhood. If you are familiar with Ikeja Along, these kinds of accusations happen especially at night. They would accuse people of the slightest thing and the gang will start beating you. Before you know it, all your possessions are gone.

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by slam7000(m): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
Alchemy528:

There is no such thing as organ stealing. The only organ stealing is the type of evil which Dr Noah Kekere practiced and performed on his unsuspecting patients.

Private organ ‘stealing’ is nonsense. Anyone accusing a fellow man of stealing or making his organ disappear is evil and should be locked up.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by slam7000(m): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
Blakjewelry:

…..and you believe that a man’s D could be stolen by another man?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Blakjewelry(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
slam7000:

…..and you believe that a man’s D could be stolen by another man?
If a man's dick can be stolen then it means any part of his body can be stolen and since no other part has been reported magically removed render the claim useless.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by budaatum: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
HardMirror:

In the process of beating you, your phones, wallet and other valuables, even your shoes will go missing. But you are fighting for your life, so you are not focussed on the things they are already stealing off you. But because Nigerians are superstitious, they would believe the criminals and join hands in beating the unfortunate young man they accuse.

Guys, be careful out there and let us ensure we hand these criminals to the police.

This format works because Nigerians are too superstitious.

cc. Seun, nlfpmod, Mynd44, OAM4J,

I can't believe this old scam still works. Bet Nigerians are even more superstitious since the 80s, especially considering the reduction in education funding.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by 1Sharon(f): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Blakjewelry:

Listen to yourself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Dzzzz: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
I don’t even believe it..Nollywood movies done spoil people brain..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by EDOSBROWN: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
Believe this Op at your own risk
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Gadafii: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
Normally if I Dey waka for streets if Lagos especially at nights, I Dey waka like person wey don craze abi Dey craze, face dey hard and hands dey swing anyhow because Lagos no be normal place at all

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Reelz: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
Another one is if u in a public transit n the person close to u starts coughing rapidly n wants to spit across u.. check very well he is targeting your pocket or valuables.. don't fall a victim.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Blakjewelry(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
1Sharon:

Listen to yourself.
Lol I didn't expect you to understand what I wrote. I shared to cases that I heard up close, the first is unlikely because we all knows the guy. The second unlikely too because by the time I got there, they said the guy is testing the D with a girl in the oza room, so my question how come the penis thief is always been caught, infact I have never seen a man living without his manhood because it was stolen or have you?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by 1Sharon(f): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
Blakjewelry:

Lol I didn't expect you to understand what I wrote. I shared to cases that I heard up close, the first is unlikely because we all knows the guy. The second unlikely too because by the time I got there, they said the guy is testing the D with a girl in the oza room, so my question how come the penis thief is always been caught, infact I have never seen a man living without his manhood because it was stolen or have you?

Exactly. So why would you come here and repeat a story when you know it's all hearsay and BS?

6 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Blakjewelry(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
1Sharon:

Exactly. So why would you come here and repeat a story when you know it's all hearsay and BS?

If you read and did not comprehend how is that my problem?

26 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Woodshot: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
It's only in Nigeria shitty occurrences like this happens... If stealing of penise could be so easy like fetching water from a stream then other organs: kidney, liver, heart, intestines, nipple would effortlessly be slipped away. Moreover, organs are way more pricier than penise wthat already swam smelly pussay.

6 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Holybaddo: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
Thanks Bro For The Information
But me will continue to carry my bitter Kola around.Make my gobla no go disappear 😂😂

Imagine life without GOBLA 🤣🤣

11 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by finallybusy: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
This should make front page and the paragraph stickied as the first comment in every sort of this news. The moderators can do it, but they are too busy trolling topics to create traffic. Useless forum.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by PapaNnamdi: 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
Majority of Nigerians are not wise, so they do not use their brains,
Thank you oo for the clarification
I have never believed the organ story though,

This is why we always get bad politicians, cos ppl don think and ask questions, they just follow the crowd like zebras

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Karleb(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
When majority of citizens are uneducated, what do you expect.

Thanks for shedding light on this scam @Hardmirror.

9 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by emmancipated(m): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
I keep saying it that most of us can't think for ourselves. We just swing to the popular opinion. We've been getting news of missing dicks, but we have never seen any pictures to support these spurious claims.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Kobojunkie: 1:00am On Sep 17, 2023
This makes a lot of sense. undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Released From Ikoyi Prison After 7 Years For A Crime He Knew Nothing About / Husband Kills His Wife Over Her Father’s Inheritance (photo) / Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.