Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 (29432 Views)

Arsenal Vs PSV Eindohven UCL (4 - 0) On 20th September 2023 / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by lomprico(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2023
badinfluence:
Abeg when Amrabat dey return?
You can blame Onana all you want, but you can't absolve the mid field and defense.

Why was degea kicked out then?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by lomprico(m): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Onana is a great goal keeper. If your defenders are bad then it makes the job of a great goal keeper very difficult no matter how good that goal keeper may be.

Strikers are the ones who win matches. Why are they not scoring to win?

If the Defence is very cohesive. With a very good goal keeper. The least your team will take home is a draw.

That was what happened at the just concluded women's world cup. The supper Falcon's goal keeper is top notch, the defense was tight. Hence, the team's worst results were only draws.

Take a look at Mendy in Chelsea.. Clean sheets until Chelsea's porous defense exposed him and Mendy was just conceding goals.

Seems we ladies are better in analizing football than you guys. grin

If you call onana great, then degea is a god of a goalkeeper with that out useless defence.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Kyase(m): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2023
Ray07:
it alright. Ten hag should give the Turkish guy a chance too. Onana is at a low point now and things might get worse if the goes for CAF nation cup.

I'm sticking with onana

Dropping him now my crush his career
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Nazgul: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2023
cdor777:
ETH should give Altay Bayandir or Heaton a chance in the next game

He needs to ease the pressure off Onana

With his current state of mind, if Onana should start the next game, he will concede another cheap goal
Exactly. The guy can't just keep a clean sheet.

With what Bayern played, any serious team can easily defeat them.

We lost because we lacked a coordinated midfield and organized defence.

3 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2023
lomprico:

If you call onana great, then degea is a god of a goalkeeper with that out useless defence.

Degea is a Superman, among the very best ever.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Ray07(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2023
Kyase:

I'm sticking with onana

Dropping him now my crush his career
okay
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by OdaNobunaga(m): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2023
Nats12:

What you fail to understand is that you spend more than you win. What you spend before and after winning is more than the amount won and That's the sad reality about betting.
Cases like that of the Mayor of Ekiti is rare and that's just a small fraction of the whole

Please who is Mayor of Ekiti?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by prinsam30: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
Dougad:
When prinsam30 dey talk facts, ten hag dick suckers go dey attack am

God bless u my brother, I'm just seeing ur quote now coz I didn't even boda to watch the match coz I knew how it will end, I was even surprise to see united scoring 3goals, I'm just seeing the scoreline now... I it is beta I watch El Nasr game than wasting my time on United game

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Nats12(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
OdaNobunaga:

Please who is Mayor of Ekiti?

Ekiti Pikin real name is Mayowa Ogunlade, aka Mayor of Ekiti. He is a popular sports betting punter who is well known on Twitter. He made headlines after he won a staggering amount of over 40 million from Sportybet and he also made headlines after he won 35 million on Christmas day.

Ekiti Pikin was born on 16th of September. He hails from South-Western State of Nigeria, Ekiti State.

Ekiti Pikin is the founder of Zupago app. A mobile application which allows you to send receive money in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, USA, UK, etc.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by skywalker240(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

All Ole had to do was man up, and bench Cristiano Ronaldo... And his team would have started flying again.

His lack of balls ruined him... Glad he finally admitted that error even though it's a little too late now.

Still... That club has no serious future under those American owners. They will keep going down till the idiots won't have a choice but to sell off cheap.

I just hope it doesn't get to rock bottom.
Ronaldo was not even the problem, everyone knows the defense was useless with the fridge he made captain, that he couldn't even have the balls to bench when he causes errors week in week out, after series of own goals and a red card, he cost ole his job, Ole has that favouritism for English players, that is one of the grudges in the dressing room, even Baily said it, Ole was his own problem.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Danielfalana(m): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
cool nxt turn at old trafford man utd 4 life
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by betshopagent(m): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
Jokerman:
He got the striker he wanted
He got the midfielder he wanted
He got the goalkeeper he wanted
He got the players he wanted

What's the excuse for this performance?
He did not get the referee he wanted. Ferguson had his referee.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by OdaNobunaga(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nats12:

Ekiti Pikin real name is Mayowa Ogunlade, aka Mayor of Ekiti. He is a popular sports betting punter who is well known on Twitter. He made headlines after he won a staggering amount of over 40 million from Sportybet and he also made headlines after he won 35 million on Christmas day.

Ekiti Pikin was born on 16th of September. He hails from South-Western State of Nigeria, Ekiti State.

Ekiti Pikin is the founder of Zupago app. A mobile application which allows you to send receive money in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, USA, UK, etc.

Nawao. All these punters that claim of winning millions, which type of games do they play that is so different from the ones regular punters play and find it difficult to win common 10k?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 1) On 17th September 2019 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 / Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 7th May 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.