Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,346 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

My Name Is Iboga Tabernanthe - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Name Is Iboga Tabernanthe (281 Views)

I Sell Ibogaine Or Iboga / Urgent: Iboga Treatment Centers In Africa / Iboga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Name Is Iboga Tabernanthe by Madoe: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
Iboga is a plant from native central west Africa. Iboga grows in the tropical jungle regions of Gabon, Cameroon and Congo.

Iboga is quickly gaining attention for being a powerful tool for overcoming substance addictions and also mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety, PTSD etc.

Iboga is known for breaking a person down to then build them back up again into their best self. The iboga plant has 13 known alkaloids with one of those being ibogaine.

Ibogaine is typically used in drug detox situations and iboga root bark or total alkaloid extract is used for psycho-spiritual experiences to overcome limitations of the mind. Through the experience of taking iboga it is said that one can clearly see the beliefs they have about themselves or about life.

They can then confirm the beliefs as thoughts in the mind and move past the self limiting beliefs they have about themselves. As we go through life we have experiences which give us memories, those memories influence our thoughts and emotions and they follow us around in life. An iboga experience gives us the opportunity to move past these thoughts or beliefs and release them from our being, thus giving us a fresh start in life, a new chance to live.

See here our website.
https://www.botanicdreams.net/collections/iboga-products

Our Prices includes also free consultation.

Feel free to contact Blasko our Iboga Provider any time with any questions.

Blasko at Whatsapp.: +389 75493055
Email Blasko.: blaskokamcevski@gmail.com
Blasko at FB.: https://web.facebook.com/blasko.kamcevski.73

Blasko will answer any questions about dosing or preparation.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sida Acuta Common Name In Nigeria / Kasly Heat Relief Tablet - ₦16,320 / Conserve Money On Beauty And Makeup Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.