Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

The Most Amazing Childhood Memories Ever. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Most Amazing Childhood Memories Ever. (529 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Childhood Memories? / Interesting Childhood Memories / If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Street Cred As An Ajepako Is 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Amazing Childhood Memories Ever. by Lumenchristi001: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
In a family of five, where you the eldest son of the family.

Question: If you and your little brothers are eating food containing three(3) meats and power goes out for five(5) seconds and the light comes back on.

How many meats will be left in the food?

Me: 1 and half

What about you??
Re: The Most Amazing Childhood Memories Ever. by 2to3oddsboss(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
For me oh it will still remain 3, but trust me each meat has already been divided into two and resting in my stomach

(1) (Reply)

Phone Virus And Nigeria Corruption / Sales! Sales! Sales!! Z10=38k, Bb Porsche=85k Etc / Shekau was in south-south

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.