Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

Lithiuim Ore Spondumene 3.2% & 6% needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lithiuim Ore Spondumene 3.2% & 6% needed (181 Views)

Opay Now Charging 2% For Bank Transfers / Earn Between 0.8% To 3.2% Of Your Investment And Withdraw Daily. / MTN Nigeria Reports 11.2% Rise In Revenue As Subscriber Drops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lithiuim Ore Spondumene 3.2% & 6% needed by elvhinzey(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hello Miners,

Good to have you onboard... without mincing words; let's go straight to the point

These are what I require:

• Your best prices from 3% - 5% of Lithiuim Ore Spondumene.
• Make sure you have a lease for license.
• Make sure you're not an illegal miner.
• Make sure you don't have any court case.
• You should be the owner of the or worst, the mandate to the seller.
• Up to 500MT+ available. If you can provide 3,000MT in a month, do mention it, also.

Please be real o. Help me safe stress.

Don't worry about delivery price; we are coming to pick it up, ourselves.

Please, treat as urgent. Tuesday seems feasible for everything to be enacted.

DM 09130430093 with your offer.

Mines within the North will be so much appreciated.

Cheers!
Re: Lithiuim Ore Spondumene 3.2% & 6% needed by Offpointng: 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
elvhinzey:
Hello Miners,

Good to have you onboard... without mincing words; let's go straight to the point

These are what I require:

• Your best prices from 3% - 5% of Lithiuim Ore Spondumene.
• Make sure you have a lease for license.
• Make sure you're not an illegal miner.
• Make sure you don't have any court case.
• You should be the owner of the or worst, the mandate to the seller.
• Up to 500MT+ available. If you can provide 3,000MT in a month, do mention it, also.

Please be real o. Help me safe stress.

Don't worry about delivery price; we are coming to pick it up, ourselves.

Please, treat as urgent. Tuesday seems feasible for everything to be enacted.

DM 09130430093 with your offer.

Mines within the North will be so much appreciated.

Cheers!

We can supply you more than 5000metric ton the issue be say I'm illegal and located in Zamfara

if you're still interested Holla, but Security is strictly ur business
Re: Lithiuim Ore Spondumene 3.2% & 6% needed by elvhinzey(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
Offpointng:

We can supply you more than 5000metric ton the issue be say I'm illegal and located in Zamfara

if you're still interested Holla, but Security is strictly ur business

How and what do you mean by this phrase: Security is strictly your business...?
Re: Lithiuim Ore Spondumene 3.2% & 6% needed by elvhinzey(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
Still in request

(1) (Reply)

Data Analysis For Research Project / Winter Jacket Wholesale Price At 15k Naira Only / FOR SALE!! 6 Nos Of 3 Bedroom Ensuite With 2 Nos Of 3 Rooms BQ On A 2 Plots 80m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.