Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry (51178 Views)

Imam Forces Naira Marley & Sam Larry To Say AMEN To A Prayer For Mohbad's Killer / Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom / Naira Marley, Sam Larry Sue Magistrate, Police, Demand N40m As Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by free2ryhme: 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
AImiron:
A Popular Nigerian artists and the closest friend to late artist Mohbad, Bella Shmurda finally break silence on his untimely death.

He shared the following on his X verified account.

For the past few days now,have being deliberating on what to do while for the authorities of the Nigerian police of atleast get one or people involved in maltreatment nd malicious act towards Mohbad
Since he died his spirit have not left me saying a lot of things in my head pointing hands to people that needs to be dealt with in my dreams I got to Canada just few days before he died which I make I went to see him I tell him my plans before leaving as per my g as usual I’m here to see my family nd also kick start my tour but I can’t anymore I’m not mentally in shape for it nd I will be back in few days but regardless Mohbad submitted lots nd lots of petition against this people nd act towards him complained shouted. But the Nigerian police are so driven with nepotism nd non challant atitude toward this matter until this boy is no more
.”

In the past few days have tried my best not to carry phone nd type anything but Mohbad spirit won’t let me rest knowing I’m the only one make his spirit calm by making those of them who make him live in fear nd almost with nothing to feed on never also get rest nd he don start yes I mean wahaLa just wan start like this I NO GO GREE nd I mean it Samlarry nd whole marlians music must be arrested make all of us Dey police nd if the Nigerian police too weak as body to fish this people out we do it street,legal or illegal any which way like this war don start. If they all ran out the country which shows that they’re actually guilt of whatever crime were said to have committed by them then it’s they’re guilty nd they all know they should never come back nd they should ban from entering the country for life

Seyi tinubu you’re the face of youth in this country nd I know you’re a man of diligence nd integrity pls activate before we go street on this matter
Police station no go contain all of us Ajeh
!
!”

If una like make una pack una family member do tribute song first release his catalogue nd unpaid royalties legally.Then we start fresh discussion about other things she goat with British accent
All of una wey Dey der wen things Dey hapun wey Dey form gang gang. Una just jam wahala I know all of una is better una travel no come back for life because hmm ‘anyways boys don Dey street. Sha everybody go feel am

Pounds for pounds,flesh for flesh
Whether u be aiye oo,eiye oo,or sealords whatever it may be this boy sang for make us happy, jubilate,think,rejoice supported even while is in pains nd living in fear now it’s our time to do our part for him I want everyone with one voice let get him justice all hands on deck #justice for Mohbad fish dem out legal or illegal

Source: X( formerly Twitter)

Was Mohbad a cultist, yes or no?
Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by ukaface(f): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dogalmighty17:

Practically every Nigerian music artist is a cultist. They don't even hide it anymore. Your 2, Mr African giant,.... Practically all of them.

Yeah
I know all of them are

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by PrinceofSarcasm: 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
post=125849314:
Matters arising......

Justice will prevail at the end.

If anyone is responsible, they will be brought to book
Who asked you?
Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by aklid(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Mtchew….where was he all this while 🤷🏾‍♂️
Tch!! Boys my feet
Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by omooba969(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
anonymous1759:
sad sad
This boy wan spoil this case out of Anger sad bringing cultism into this matter has ended every suspicion that it’s a cult war. FG won’t waste their time for FRAT shiiit renowned celebs will disassociate completely.
Pressuring seyi was a good move but the cult part destroyed everything.

I read somewhere that the moment Mohbad fell out with Malian Music (predominantly eiye) and started rolling with Zlatan and his crew (Aiye), stage was already set - Mohbad wasn't coming back from that.

Heads are definitely gonna roll, it's only a matter of time. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by toprealman: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
Police is driven by nepotism, Seyi Tinubu is blah blah blah, etc
Why are people so deluded?
Address the root cause no, but you are hoping for change in the police department…it’s all good.
RIP son.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by Peppysco: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

I have nothing to say about anything that concerns these people again..

They will soon call you ipob and accuse you of festering violence to take over Lagos....

This guys news should be in Yoruba language please..

Your comment alone reeks of hatred and IPOB's tendencies. Stop feeling funky, you've been spotted.
Just so you know, if you think it's a Yoruba matter, this gbege go reach Phyno and any other South East artist wey get connect with anyone wey get hand for this matter. Remember, u a nor dey even blow until una reach here, make we chilax dey observe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by Chummynoni(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
TechCapon:
una never tire for this matter? Una go milk this guy story dry. Yes, mohbad was oppressed but oppression did not kill him. I've never seen anyone who died of oppression before.
for real? Do you know what it takes to look at your back always ? Do you know what it means when your heart skip at every sudden sound? I believe you must have played the game TEMPLE RUN on a phone, mohbad life in the industry was a perfect analogy of that game , always being chased without end in sight except death. All thanks to samlarry and Co. So I believe you must be convinced by now that oppression kills 😎

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by NotProphet: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
AImiron:
A Popular Nigerian artists and the closest friend to late artist Mohbad, Bella Shmurda finally break silence on his untimely death.

For the past few days now,have being deliberating on what to do while for the authorities of the Nigerian police of atleast get one or people involved in maltreatment nd malicious act towards Mohbad
Since he died his spirit have not left me saying a lot of things in my head pointing hands to people that needs to be dealt with in my dreams I got to Canada just few days before he died which I make I went to see him I tell him my plans before leaving as per my g as usual I’m here to see my family nd also kick start my tour but I can’t anymore I’m not mentally in shape for it nd I will be back in few days but regardless Mohbad submitted lots nd lots of petition against this people nd act towards him complained shouted. But the Nigerian police are so driven with nepotism nd non challant atitude toward this matter until this boy is no more
.”

In the past few days have tried my best not to carry phone nd type anything but Mohbad spirit won’t let me rest knowing I’m the only one make his spirit calm by making those of them who make him live in fear nd almost with nothing to feed on never also get rest nd he don start yes I mean wahaLa just wan start like this I NO GO GREE nd I mean it Samlarry nd whole marlians music must be arrested make all of us Dey police nd if the Nigerian police too weak as body to fish this people out we do it street,legal or illegal any which way like this war don start. If they all ran out the country which shows that they’re actually guilt of whatever crime were said to have committed by them then it’s they’re guilty nd they all know they should never come back nd they should ban from entering the country for life

Seyi tinubu you’re the face of youth in this country nd I know you’re a man of diligence nd integrity pls activate before we go street on this matter
!
!”

If una like make una pack una family member do tribute song first release his catalogue nd unpaid royalties legally.Then we start fresh discussion about other things she goat with British accent
All of una wey Dey der wen things Dey hapun wey Dey form gang gang. Una just jam wahala I know all of una is better una travel no come back for life because hmm ‘anyways boys don Dey street. Sha everybody go feel am

Whether u be aiye oo,eiye oo,or sealords whatever it may be this boy sang for make us happy, jubilate,think,rejoice supported even while is in pains nd living in fear now it’s our time to do our part for him I want everyone with one voice let get him justice all hands on deck #justice for Mohbad fish dem out legal or illegal

RIP to Mohbad

Igbos and other tribes should try as much as possible to stay away from this
This people are cowards and tribal bigots. They will las las look for another tribe to blame when the matter escalate
Imagine how they turned the ENDSARS matter to igbo affair because of election
They will do it again
Just allow them to fight their war themselves and watch from distance

8 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by Connected1: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
TechCapon:
una never tire for this matter? Una go milk this guy story dry. Yes, mohbad was oppressed but oppression did not kill him. I've never seen anyone who died of oppression before.
How old are you?

Too many foolish people on this forum.

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by ottersberger(m): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
post=125849316:
Mohbad,
If anyone is behind your death.
Justice will prevail.
Your spirit will fight for you.

Guy, just shut it.

You Wey dey here day and night supporting nonsense. It is the evil you and your gang cook for Nigerians daily that is now festering. Wickedness everywhere.

Go roast a vulture, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by oliverwrites: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

They will soon call you ipob and accuse you of festering violence to take over Lagos....

How Seun allows idiots like you to keep going on and on is beyond me.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by Sleekfingers: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
Cant read that trash. He should have let someone write it for him.

Nepotism? There are lots of brainless youths in this country
Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by omooba969(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rahkman:
Is this guy not calling for cult war like this ?? He must be arrested Bella schmurda must be arrested

Why?? Arrest him for speaking up?

You've failed to realise that people have actually lost faith in the authorities and have decided to take matters into their own hands.

However bizarre, justice comes in different forms - it's a matter of time.
Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by Prechgold1180(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
amalgram69:
Abeggi. Una no talk before him die oh.
Una just dey use him name now dey trend. angry
if u know nothing
Just shut up
Go check Bella interview
When mohbad Dey Alife
Belle talk everything wey mohbad Dey go thru

At a point dem come even Dey threaten bella

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by Badguy77(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
I like this! Bella shmurda don dey talk him mind! Expose them all!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by windvane(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
amalgram69:
please it's not a must you comment,atimes when you remain silent,no one would think so low of you.where were you when Bella was calling out nairamaley severally,where were you when nairamaley sent Peckham thugs after Bella in the UK that you were not informed doesn't mean you should type thrash

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by Mcreloaded(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
I for one just want to know why he was hurriedly burried

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by faith2kool(f): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Some people in this forum will just be saying trash... You haven't been oppress before, if you experience oppression, you wouldn't be saying this trash
TechCapon:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by Titaniumental: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

Exactly
Zombie face front

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by NLPoliceWoman: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
ottersberger:

Guy, just shut it.
You Wey dey here day and night supporting nonsense. It is the evil you and your gang cook for Nigerians daily that is now festering. Wickedness everywhere.

Go roast a vulture, abeg.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 1.
Rule 2.
Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by Preciouschinwe(f): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
AImiron:

.”

!
!”

And my question is why didn't he leave Nigeria
Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by Chetas81(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
MY EXPATRIATE BOSS TOLD ME LAST 2 WEEKS ABOUT, HOW NIGERIAN CITIZEN DON'T VALUE LIFE, HE TOLD ME THAT THIS IS BIG ISSUE FOR NIGERIAN CITIZEN,HE SAID NIGERIAN CITIZEN DO NOT TAKE PEOPLE LIFE SERIOUS, YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW FOREIGNERS DESCRIBED THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN, THE PEOPLE WE NIGERIAN CITIZEN CELEBRATE HERE IN NIGERIA, THEIR THE PRISONERS IN CHINA AND SINGAPORE, BUT HERE IN NIGERIA THE GULLIBLE MENTALITY WON'T ALLOW US IDENTIFY THIS COMMON CRIMINALS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by Gentlelox: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Blood
Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by omooba969(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
IamPlato:
Why people dey carry Mohbad death for head? When the guy was posting videos last year about his injuries and harrassment, nobody put mouth.
Now they killed him celebrities and youths dey carry the matter like say na their papa die.
Werey dey worry everybody.

Wetin you wan make the celebrities and youths do when authorities are there to take up the matter?

What concrete actions did the authorities take in resolving the matter even with the apparent case of assault on Mohbad and numerous petitions?

Be like say na you werey dey worry for head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by omoyeni37: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
Charlesmama019:
Guys am not stingy like others, make my follow guys benefit too

I just received my own this morning around 9:15Am just de play de go

palmpay are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user like me can benefit too by using another phone number to register and collect your money pass. No playing

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

5k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0TRz7As9D8i4iVYCD6fRkdxHnegLxNTpppoRh1qTvM2ns7FCS95eywYJKqDYARzoPl/?mibextid=cr9u03
What about bvn, won't it show that the person has registered before
Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by Gentlelox: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
amalgram69:
Bella Stood for him when he was alive

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by Connected1: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
aklid:
Mtchew….where was he all this while 🤷🏾‍♂️
Tch!! Boys my feet
E clear say you be Illiterate or you no just get sense.

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by Chetas81(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
free2ryhme:

Was Mohbad a cultist, yes or no?
YOU MEAN THE CULTIST I DON'T THINK SO, BUT NIGERIAN CITIZEN ALWAYS FIND THEIR SELF UNDER THINGS OF NO VALUE
Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by chaberry(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

My position exactly, no igbo man should get involved before they change it to Ipob issue

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by AImiron: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Preciouschinwe:
And my question is why didn't he leave Nigeria
He was also harassed in the Uk, when he went for a show recently, the videos are online. You don’t run from a bully, give am bloody nose. The only mistake I noticed was not releasing all these videos back then, who knows why they didn’t, that’s the only mystery I see for the matter.

As for Bella, they were very close anything he tweets or yarn na 100% fact. He’s only I fit take serious, and his wife. You see his papa na mumu, the mama sef isn’t informed.

The poor lad just died for nothing, all his sweats and struggles. Thunder faya naira Marley and that faat pluck Sam Larry, their days are numbered.

10 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by PlaysNigeria: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

Go and translate it to yoruba, or better still collect the op phone to help him. Anuofia!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) / Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos / Emeka Morocco Maduka Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.