Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Does MTN Call Center Call To Come Pick Up Items. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Does MTN Call Center Call To Come Pick Up Items. (668 Views)

A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money / Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does MTN Call Center Call To Come Pick Up Items. by Megamusk: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hello please, I was called by +300 mtn call center and I was told that I have been given a free mtn 5g rounter, that I should come to the office to get the router... please is this true or a setup.
Re: Does MTN Call Center Call To Come Pick Up Items. by decatalyst(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Did you do anything suspicious?

Is the appointment place not an office?

Is the address not known to the public eye?

Did they forbid you to go along with a friend or relative?

Answers to the above give the answers you require. Ire o

3 Likes

Re: Does MTN Call Center Call To Come Pick Up Items. by jimmyolasun: 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
decatalyst:
Did you do anything suspicious?

Is the appointment place not an office?

Is the address not known to the public eye?

Did they forbid you to go along with a friend or relative?

Answers to the above give the answers you require. Ire o

No mind am.. lol

They say come office and you still dey ask questions.. at least verify if naa their office gan gan before coming online to ask questions

1 Like

Re: Does MTN Call Center Call To Come Pick Up Items. by Kido90(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Which of their offices did they ask you to come?

If you are on a watch list based on your lifestyle, be sure this is inviting you home. If you escape it, the law is still very close to you.
Re: Does MTN Call Center Call To Come Pick Up Items. by GeneralPula: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nah set up brother
Re: Does MTN Call Center Call To Come Pick Up Items. by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
You should know mtn office when you see one, you have phone google mtn offices in state of residence or do they asked for money
Re: Does MTN Call Center Call To Come Pick Up Items. by jibes14: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
Megamusk:
Hello please, I was called by +300 mtn call center and I was told that I have been given a free mtn 5g rounter, that I should come to the office to get the router... please is this true or a setup.

It is actually true, if you use data well on the hynet flex they would swap the 4g with 5g for you free of charge, I went to collect mine on Saturday at thier egbeda branch

1 Like

Re: Does MTN Call Center Call To Come Pick Up Items. by Megamusk: 3:25am On Sep 20, 2023
Hello all not everyone is doing something unlawful, I have heard of people being called to locations in the disguise of being reputable firm and they got kidnapped... all that said. I went to the MTN office and it was confirmed that it was true and I was given a new 5G router for free... thanks to all your responses.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Umuapu, Imo State / Man Survives Attack By ‘assassins’ Sent By Wife / Kidnappers Target Poor Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.