Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. (42287 Views)

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by Chemicalboss1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
Yea.
Ladies if your man cheats on you and hides it from you, even if you find out, please ignore.
He still loves and respects you that's why he keeps it a secret.

It's just the desire to try new things that pushes most men.

45 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by MrAgbako: 12:47am On Sep 18, 2023
Exactly what I always tell women around me.
A man and a woman aren't same.
Men are polygamous in nature. Nature provides men the ability to bed multiple females and spread millions of their seeds to thousands of women.
Nature never game women such liberty.

Women also knew men hardly forgive a cheating wife. Even if the man decides to stay in the marriage for one reason or the other he will never love the woman again as much he he had previously love her.

So facts is there are things already imprinted in human DNA.

These modern woke generation forming feminism and some extreme red pill men movement has really caused a lot of damage to relationships, family and the society at large.

The people of old never had this kinda problems

218 Likes 22 Shares

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by izonborn098(m): 3:52am On Sep 18, 2023
Women are emotional being and they are moved by their feelings..
A man sex for fun while a woman sex for feelings, so once she taste any dick and he scatter her head, she will surely go back to him one day..
DON'T FORGIVE YOUR WIFE WHEN SHE CHEAT, IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD..

229 Likes 18 Shares

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by Mccallistas(m): 5:44am On Sep 18, 2023
Women only love their offspring(s) and pet(s)!

Even bible no tell women to love, but to submit to their husbands.

Its only a man that can love. Love from women are conditional.

Stop looking for fake loves from women oh you sissy men. Stop being too emotionally weak. As long as your wife still respect you as a responsible husband then, na story you dey find...

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by TONYE001(m): 6:38am On Sep 18, 2023
There’s absolutely no sense in this post.

These are the philosophies men generate to validate their cheating tendencies.

There’s nothing complex about this equation, it’s essentially of the simple linear type.

Men and women are similarly hurt by a cheating spouse, it breaks trust and demonstrates disrespect. No one is more hurt.

If you don’t like being cheated on, don’t cheat. If you won’t support beating or hurting a cheating man in other ways, don’t support the same done to a cheating woman.

Cheating is cheating, it does not carry different identities across genders.

117 Likes 19 Shares

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by TONYE001(m): 6:40am On Sep 18, 2023
Mccallistas:

Stop looking for fake loves from women oh you sissy men. Stop being too emotionally weak. As long as your wife still respect you as a responsible husband then, na story you dey find...

Where do you guys get your philosophies from?

Well, see Titus 2:4.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by talk2hb1(m): 6:54am On Sep 18, 2023
TONYE001:

Men and women are similarly hurt by a cheating spouse, it breaks trust and demonstrates disrespect. No one is more hurt.

If you don’t like being cheated on, don’t cheat. If you won’t support beating or hurting a cheating man in other ways, don’t support the same done to a cheating woman.

Have you ever been cheated on by a woman?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by GOFRONT(m): 6:55am On Sep 18, 2023
If you cheat and get pregnant, DNA would surely find you out...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by Nairalander248: 7:02am On Sep 18, 2023
Una go come Nairaland get rubb1sh motivation and reason to cheat una spouses... grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by Whocup(f): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2023
Don't worry my husband will never find out.
I just want to try out new things.
And believe me, I still loveee himmm grin

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by Prettygirl200(f): 7:06am On Sep 18, 2023
Mccallistas:

May wisdom never depart from you sir!!! It's a brilliant comment

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by Prettygirl200(f): 7:10am On Sep 18, 2023
TONYE001:

There’s nothing complex about this equation, it’s essentially of the simple linear type.

another person wey he mama born well, thank you Sometimes I just wonder how African men think, weder you love your woman or not as long as you have cheated the disrespect and trust will no longer be there where African men got this their ideologies to justify their cheating baffles me a lot. So a woman is not a human to be hurt by a cheating husband? Ridiculous!!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2023
My babe love me sha....... that one na confirmed.. Well they always do because as an OYE, you have to be smooth..

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by TONYE001(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2023
talk2hb1:

Have you ever been cheated on by a woman?

Have you ever cheated on a woman before? If yes, do you have an objective proof that she wasn't severely hurt (if/when she found out)?

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by talk2hb1(m): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
TONYE001:

Have you ever cheated on a woman before? If yes, do you have an objective proof that she wasn't severely hurt (if/when she found out)?
How does that answer my Question

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by ItisWell22(f): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
MrAgbako:

These modern woke generation forming feminism and some extreme red pill men movement has really caused a lot of damage to relationships, family and the society at large.

💯
Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
Do you also smoke weed like your friend? grin grin grin
izonborn098:
Women are emotional being and they are moved by their feelings..

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by TONYE001(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
talk2hb1:

How does that answer my Question

It answers your question if you look at it properly.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by TONYE001(m): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
MrAgbako:
Exactly what I always tell women around me.
A man and a woman aren't same.
Men are polygamous in nature. Nature provides men the ability to bed multiple females and spread millions of their seeds to thousands of women.
Nature never game women such liberty.

Women also knew men hardly forgive a cheating wife. Even if the man decides to stay in the marriage for one reason or the other he will never love the woman again as much he he had previously love her.

So facts is there are things already imprinted in human DNA.

I don't know if you think you, or your readers, consider this post scientific.

Well, I'm yet to see any scientific evidence that supports this your men-are-polygamous-in-nature mantra.

I hope you are not referring to the sperm count of men? Confirm, please, if you are referring to this point.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by Roboty: 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
grin
Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by pyyxxaro: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
Most WIVES now are former HOES , so e nor de Hard for Devil to use them again

As far as I’m concerned, once you cheat , our party done end immediately, if na only one of your bweast there suck self , your own don finish 😏

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
Cheating pains a man more for obvious reasons

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by Hollyharjii: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
Here to read cheater's comment

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by Gamezi(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
May be
Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by Donaldoni: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
Yeah

It also brings the man a lot of badluck especially if he is aware and decides to tolerate it embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by amalgram69: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
grin
Not really. It's different
Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by Wawelexy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
That girl deserves a plate of goat meat pepper soup with two chilled drinks of her choice

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by Muhylonaire007: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ok
Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
A woman that loves her man can not do that,
Women loves with emotions,
But a man can have sex with many oloshos, but that doesn't stop him from loving his wife

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. by Wesido828ca: 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
Alright noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media / Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.