Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Astra2connect Service - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Astra2connect Service (742 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Astra2connect Service by usmany: 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2011
Hi All,

Please i need help from all that have an information on Astra2Connect Service in Nigeria.

I would like to know if the service is reliable and good for this country, if good and reliable.:

Who do you think is using the service in Nigeria?
How reliable is the service?
How to get technical support when you have problem?
How do you make payment to the ISP?
Why are they not in any of the states, Head Office or any branch office in the country?
Those it worth subscribing to them?
What is the actual cost price of the equipments if any?
What Satellite they are on in the Orbit?
How do you communicate with the NOC when activation

I hope we will find someone to help me with the above questions ASAP

Thank you
Re: Astra2connect Service by review001: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2011
@Usmany,
I have use severally isp both nigeria and overseas,
I would advise you to try bentley walker, i have been with them 2 years + no issue just make payment on time.
google it up, if you need advise i can help out

netaccesswireless@gmail.com if you need further clarification
Re: Astra2connect Service by usmany: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2011
Thank you so much, i will google it and get back to you.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Ipad 2 16,32,64gb For Sale On Discount / ‘nigeria Loses N82b Yearly To Software Piracy’ / 1 Month Old Clean Samsung Galalxy S2 For Sale N65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.