Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About (737 Views)

A Friend in Naija Just Lost Her US Based Husband Just 7 Months After Wedding / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by Pedrocross4568(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2023
My mother passed away on Saturday evening.

She wasn't even sick at all.
She helped my sister in the kitchen and washed her clothes this same Saturday.

At 5 pm she said she was tired and needed to take her bath and eat to rest.

She went and took her bath and went into her room to dress up.

My sister called her to come out to eat and she never responded.

That was the end

Here in the car with her lying beside me on my way to taking her home and she is just there not knowing that her children she worries so much about all the time are right her beside her.

What a life.

My younger brother is with me.

At the Mortuary when we picked up her lifeless body, her hand was a bit up, and my brother thought it would come down as we journeyed home, only for him to see it now at Ore and was surprised that it was still up.

I have to explain to him that it can never go down anymore.

My question is this? Why do people go through so much and do all the unimaginable things to make money, when all it takes is for the spirit to go and our flash is useless?

My heart is full of pain.

My mother has given so much for us since my Dad died 30 years ago and she was just starting to enjoy it for once and yet the hand of the dead took her away from me.

In the end, life is nothing.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by iammo(m): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2023

Am truly sorry for your loss brother... In any consolation just know she is in a better place with angels catering for her far more care than you can

RIP to her

Stay strong and lead your family as the next authority

3 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by Oganla101: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2023
This is almost the same way my mum left us last year. She was not sick at all. Sorry for your loss OP. May she rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by Kingosytex(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2023
I'm so sorry for the loss bro. Please accept my condolences.
Losing one's mother is really painful as I've been in that situation before.
The life we live can be taken at any moment, nothing is guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by talented321: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2023
Loosing a love one teaches so many things we don't know about life before. Take care my man...

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by ibechris(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2023
Pls,be consoled and I feel ur pain.

In fact,my mother in law died same way last year December and it was really painful.

That woman meant alot to us all.

May her kind soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2023
Sorry dear that's life

RIP

Believe it that she's in a better place

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by Acidosis(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2023
Oh my God. This is so sad.
..so sorry man. I can't begin to imagine the shock and pain

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by Xscape1993(m): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2023
Take heart sir. God knows the best for you all.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
Acidosis:

Oh my God. This is so sad.
..so sorry man. I can't begin to imagine the shock and pain

Awnn are you an emotional kinda guy?

Do you cry?
Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by Baloranking(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2023
My condolences op. May God strengthen and heal you.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by Mindlog: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
May her soul rest in peace.

Be consoled by your memory of her being a heroine, holding the fort for 30 years after the death of her husband and raised you all.

In any of your "alone moments" after her burial, get a plain sheet of paper and write a thank you letter to her, pour out your heart and later go out somewhere private and burn the letter....it is well.

5 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by dontrulee: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
Accept my condolences Op.

I wonder how I'll feel when I loose either of my Parents. It's something I think about everyday and I have chosen to accept the reality should it happen that way, So I'm prepared.

However I'm also aware and prepared that I may die before them. My own personal death is a reality I've accepted since I was 20years. Whether I live long or not, my life is fulfilled.

Once again accept my condolences.

6 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by doggedfighter(f): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
We work so hard to acquire and achieve so much and then death happens leaving us all helpless.

The futility of life !!!

I am saddened by your loss.

My condolences !!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by bluepreek(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
lipsrsealed
Take heart bro....

May her soul rip

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by mariahAngel(f): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
Sorry for your loss.
May God Almighty comfort and fill your hearts and souls, both you and your siblings.
You all are not alone.
Be comforted. God is with you.

2 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by CloudTrees(f): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
There isn't much to life except death and birth
But we are conditioned by nature to strive for comfort.
The comfort isn't just for ourselves, but for our kids and generations yet unborn. Humans through out our lives live a life of constant sacrifice and struggles.

Its not as if you can take anything out of life after death, we are just clouds acting, passing and never to return. The is no reward except that which you have given while on earth.
One can only hope reincarnation is real so we all can reap what we sow

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by 2goodbobo(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
Take heart bro. I understand your pain because I have been there before. We are all walking dead bodies separated by time.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by Justkatty(f): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
May God rest her soul and may God give your family the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by Balablue64: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
If my mom goes right now na to go share property and sell
Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by sisisioge: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
It is well my brother. This is exactly what I was discussing with my sister the other day because of Mohbad's situation. How all our struggles, wants and haves wont matter one day. May God rest your mama well. Try to remember what you wrote anytime you push yourself too hard leaving those things that really matter unattended....our health, peace, loved ones and general wellbeing. Take heart.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by Dubetex96(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
That is very painful experience that u won't forget in your life time but u have to take comfort that she's resting in God arm. I lost my own six years ago but it still looks like she died today sometimes reminiscing the memories we shared always brought tears to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by Caaz: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
Pls accept my condolences.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by Sweetvie: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
Sorry for your loss cry

May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by CarlosTheJackal: 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
The pains never goes away

By this time last year my mum was on oxygen and fighting for her life, we lost her by the last day of the month and the pains has refused to go away.

Death is cruel

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by Kaido: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
Please, accept my condolences.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by fortunez1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
Sorry bro , life is unexplainable. But open your eyes from now onwards till she's buried not everyone that comes around are really coming to help , some will come to steal or set confusion between you and your siblings. This is a time for you and your siblings to bond together.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by GboyegaD(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
So sorry for your loss. May her soul rest in perfect peace and may God uphold the family she left behind in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by juman(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
Condolences to you and the family.
Its irreparable loss.
Its one of the greatest loss.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by Pedrocross4568(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
iammo:

Am truly sorry for your loss brother... In any consolation just know she is in a better place with angels catering for her far more care than you can

RIP to her

Stay strong and lead your family as the next authority

Thank you so much

I'll do just that when the time is right.
Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
My condolences, OP. May God comfort and strengthen you during this difficult time.

May your loving mom's soul rest in heavenly peace. Do everything you can to always keep her memory alive.

Hugs to you and your siblings.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by UnfairLife7(m): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
So sorry for the loss bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Is Not From My State / Enough Of These Rough Notes. Order A Proper Condolence Register Today. .08025667462 / The Right Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.