Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Is He Protecting Or Depriving Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is He Protecting Or Depriving Them (829 Views)

Her Husband Is Cheating And Depriving Her Of Sex So She Wants To Retaliate. What / Fathers Depriving The Kids Of A Luxury Life Style, Is It Right Or Wrong? / What Do You Think Is "Worthy" Of Depriving You Getting Married To Your Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Protecting Or Depriving Them by bablodebby: 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
A man has half a dozen children, one was doing similar thing with the father, but later the father claim the child is blocking the fathers progress, 2 of the children wanted 2 visit sum of their mothers relatives but He told them not too, He would not care if they have eaten or not sumtimes wud give their 100 naira for all 2 feed with. The children want 2 leave the house so that that little would be enough for the remaining ones at home but he would not, he does not want them 2 work. What sud they do?
Re: Is He Protecting Or Depriving Them by bekay911(f): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2011
D dude tinks wit his AZZ upside down
Re: Is He Protecting Or Depriving Them by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 19, 2011
@poster
how old are these "children"?
Re: Is He Protecting Or Depriving Them by ifyalways(f): 5:30am On Oct 19, 2011
^Good question though I'm guessing that atleast 1 of them is an adult(sort of) as the OP said he was doing same work with the dad.Then again this is Naija where 10 years olds compete with grown azz men in the labour market.

@OP,where are the kids mom/s?Where is this happening?
Re: Is He Protecting Or Depriving Them by blank(f): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2011
Nothing man no go see.
Re: Is He Protecting Or Depriving Them by iice(f): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2011
If not for Ify's post, i'd have no idea what the OP is talking about. Doing a similar thing with the dad?
Re: Is He Protecting Or Depriving Them by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2011
I must have had a really long day cos I really don't get the topic undecided
Re: Is He Protecting Or Depriving Them by bablodebby: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2011
@ bekay911, d two children re above 17yrs

(1) (Reply)

@akinsinde.final Burial Ceremony Of Papa And Mama's.dada's Family / empty.. / Video Of Girl Aged Seven Steals Iphone In Public Under Approving Eye Of Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.