Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Stop Making Transfer To Retailers..( Voodoo Involved) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stop Making Transfer To Retailers..( Voodoo Involved) (464 Views)

Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) / Bees "Arrest" Ugandan Thief With Help Of A Voodoo Priest (Graphic Pictures) / How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Making Transfer To Retailers..( Voodoo Involved) by Storypot: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
All these supermarkets, Mechanics, Vulganizers, Mama Puts (Local and Tusssssh) Meat sellers etc.. They will take your full name to the shrine after you send them money, they will now tie you to their business and bury you somewhere in their premises. Na why, na why, na why that Jollof rice is always sweet just at only a particular Canteen, Na why no matter what that Tailor does, he's the best.. It's why if you drive your car to your Village and and shit goes wrong, you can book flight for your mechanic to come fix your car on a round trip while you drive the fixed car back to Lagos.. Etc etc.

Right now, Gbenga is mad, he came to my house with a big bulb of Savita loud that looked like Horse dung and had a chewable smell that enveloped the room even before we lit the shit!!

Oh I forgot to mention, I now went and overdid it and smoked it with a bottle of Refrigerator over-jailed Smirn Off doubled black that looked like it had lived in snow all it's life.

On another thought, if I got in the Chicken, I will eat the whole Kitchen!!!!!!!
Re: Stop Making Transfer To Retailers..( Voodoo Involved) by livenija: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
Boring
Re: Stop Making Transfer To Retailers..( Voodoo Involved) by Storypot: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2023
livenija:
Boring

Whatever helps you sleep at night

(1) (Reply)

Boy, 6, Killed In Anti-muslim Knife Attack, Say US Police Published / Three Killed In Las Vegas University Shooting / Nigerian Arrested In Ghana For $7.5m BEC Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.