Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Bolt Empowers Drivers With Innovative Accelerator Program - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bolt Empowers Drivers With Innovative Accelerator Program (9607 Views)

Drivers With Their Own Cars Needed To Join A New Company. / Indriver Is Recruiting Drivers With Cars Ready To Work / Sanwo-olu Launches BRT Graduate Employment Portal For Drivers With Salary N100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Empowers Drivers With Innovative Accelerator Program by pleasureosondu(m): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nursepepeye:
I use to run bolt in Abuja at my free period, I had to stop when I bought #20k fuel, I made #38k with it, then bolt commission was #9k. I did plus and minus, bolt won't help me fix car, they're just Exploiting drivers.
True but why depend on Bolt when there are other apps? Plus, I'm interested in a rental or hire purchase deal if you see any. I'm in gwagwalada.
Re: Bolt Empowers Drivers With Innovative Accelerator Program by samuelson06(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
pleasureosondu:
I need a car on a hire purchase or rental deal, not more than #3m. I'm based in Gwagwalada, Abuja and I've got credible guarantors

To do Bolt/Uber right? Please, go look for something else and do. Don't go wasting your time with these people. You'll only be working for them. No driver is happy with this hustle right now. Don't go into a business that others are trying to leave. This sh!t isn't profitable in any way.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Empowers Drivers With Innovative Accelerator Program by samuelson06(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
pleasureosondu:
True but why depend on Bolt when there are other apps? Plus, I'm interested in a rental or hire purchase deal if you see any. I'm in gwagwalada.

It's more or less the same because of the cost of buying fuel. I used to do it but had to stop.
Re: Bolt Empowers Drivers With Innovative Accelerator Program by thrillionaire(m): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
thinkmoney:

Too much words, nothing said.

WHATS THE PROGRAM ABOUT REALLY?
My brother 😁 I thought twas only me that didn't understand.

When advertising something, keep it simple and clear. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Bolt Empowers Drivers With Innovative Accelerator Program by Passionate888: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tech and tech related field.
They should reduce their commission

1 Like

Re: Bolt Empowers Drivers With Innovative Accelerator Program by Machinegun91(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
Bolt is another ritual people don't know

1 Like

Re: Bolt Empowers Drivers With Innovative Accelerator Program by Dottormentor: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Bolt agent I won't allow people to apply. Can your pay master try that nonsense in Kenya?
Aja ma je gbogbo yin in.
crowther15:

Allow people to apply.... Nothing is perfect
Re: Bolt Empowers Drivers With Innovative Accelerator Program by Gmone: 6:30am On Sep 21, 2023
Nursepepeye:
I use to run bolt in Abuja at my free period, I had to stop when I bought #20k fuel, I made #38k with it, then bolt commission was #9k. I did plus and minus, bolt won't help me fix car, they're just Exploiting drivers.

And car parts have added money. That grant na bribe.
Re: Bolt Empowers Drivers With Innovative Accelerator Program by ridesharebro(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2023

Exposing the Bolt SCAM Accelerator Program: What Drivers Need to Know

Unveiling the truth behind the Bolt Accelerator Program! Join me in this eye-opening video as I delve into the concerning realities surrounding Bolt's alleged funding for drivers. I'll explore the doubts and suspicions looming over whether real drivers have received the promised funding or if it's all just smoke and mirrors.

As a driver myself, I've heard the promises and seen the discrepancies with the program.

This isn't just about one company—it's about transparency, fairness, and ensuring that drivers are treated equitably in the gig economy. Join the conversation, share your experiences, and let's navigate this together to unveil the truth behind the Bolt Accelerator Program.

Watch video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74ccnR9Su4s

(1) (2) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2017 – Www.nscdc.gov.ng / FG And C-STEMP To Train 370,000 Artisans In 2016 / Ecobank Online Assessment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.