Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,411 members, 7,833,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family (25718 Views)

Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe / American Rapper, Dababy Commiserates Corp Members Who Died In Auto Crash[photos] / Saint Haywhy "Picker Die Ft Mohbad Uchaylee (mp3 Download Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Omodua(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2023
gaby:

Empty skull with a herd mentality.

You will never make anything worthwhile of your miserable life with such a poor and obnoxious attitude.

Learn to get critical in thoughts and do not ever be afraid to think out of the box even if you end up as the sole man standing.

Quit following the crowd even when you can't decipher what they stand for nor where they belong all because you are afraid to be seen as "not belonging".

Foolish, senseless dolts.
Sorryfor your life.

How much is the stipends being paid by Tinubu Media propaganda Group that you lose your sense of reasoning.

Get a life. Stop supporting your oppressor.

I pity you. Change please.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by gaby(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Akuneshiobike:

Some of you guys here talks so stupidly.
Was it not yesterday or day before yesterday that sanwolu sent out his on condolence message? So why would Obi do his own and its now a case? I sincerely pity some of u guys here.

Akpa Amuuu

Senseless slowpoke.

So, because Sanwo Olu did it that's why Obi let the need to.

You see say all of una brain no well?
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by gaby(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
Omodua:
Sorryfor your life.

How much is the stipends being paid by Tinubu Media propaganda Group that you lose your sense of reasoning.

Get a life. Stop supporting your oppressor.

I pity you. Change please.

See moronn trying to sound intelligent.

Dingbat.

For lack of any intelligent thing to say, I am all of a sudden now a Tinubu media agent, olodo.

You are so daft that I feel so sorry for your offsprings.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Omodua(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
gaby:

See moronn trying to sound intelligent.

Dingbat.

For lack of any intelligent thing to say, I am all of a sudden now a Tinubu media agent, olodo.

You are so daft that I feel so sorry for your offsprings.
Say that to the Marines.

APC attack dog!
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by gaby(m): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
Omodua:
Say that to the Marines.

APC attack dog!

Lol...

I don turn to APC attack dog..wonderful.

I don't do political parties, Mr.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Omodua(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
gaby:

Lol...

I don turn to APC attack dog..wonderful.

I don't do political parties, Mr.

You are.

APC attack dog.

You could deny.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by gaby(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Omodua:
You are.

APC attack dog.

You could deny.

Headless moronn.

You think I have any business with Atiku, BAT, or Obi?
Wetin concern me concern who una dey support?
Me wey dey my corner dey observe all of una
You are clearly demented.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Omodua(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
gaby:

Headless moronn.

You think I have any business with Atiku, BAT, or Obi?
Wetin concern me concern who una dey support?
Me wey dey my corner dey observe all of una
You are clearly demented.
see the liar!
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by gaby(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
Omodua:
see the liar!

Okay, I am APC.

Now, what do you want to do about it?

Ekpaa

You think say na everybody dey follow party lines in a herd mentality like most of you headless moronns?

APC, PDP, LP, NNPP and whatever, they are all one and the same manned by the same people playing kalokalo with your miserable life.

Know this and get something doing for yourself or else, your miserable life will continue to be meaningless.

Most of us who know this only.come here to cruise with you the blinds.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Omodua(m): 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
gaby:

Okay, I am APC.

Now, what do you want to do about it?

Ekpaa

You think say na everybody dey follow party lines in a herd mentality like most of you headless moronns?

APC, PDP, LP, NNPP and whatever, they are all one and the same manned by the same people playing kalokalo with your miserable life.

Know this and get something doing for yourself or else, your miserable life will continue to be meaningless.

Most of us who know this only.come here to cruise with you the blinds.
Clapfor yourself.

Liar and APC irredentist!
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by gaby(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Omodua:
Clapfor yourself.

Liar and APC irredentist!

Continue to seat in your shack believing and hoping that one Obi, Atiki, or Tinubu will dig you out of your miserable cursed life.

You go wait and hope tire.

Do well to add the next 8 years to your current age.

All of una head go correct by force.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Omodua(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
gaby:

Continue to seat in your shack believing and hoping that one Obi, Atiki, or Tinubu will dig you out of your miserable cursed life.

You go wait and hope tire.

Do well to add the next 8 years to your current age.

All of una head go correct by force.
Always on the wrong side. Arguing!
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by gaby(m): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Omodua:
Always on the wrong side. Arguing!

Lol...

You are frustrated and miserable. How I am the cause of it will baffle every reasonable one reading your cries, here.

What an irredeemable and hopeless case you are.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Omodua(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
gaby:

Lol...

You are frustrated and miserable. How I am the cause of it will baffle every reasonable one reading your cries, here.

What an irredeemable and hopeless case you are.

Until you change and rationalise on issues based on merit,you will continue to cut your teeth.

APC Rottweiler!
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by gaby(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
Omodua:
Until you change and rationalise on issues based on merit,you will continue to cut your teeth.

APC Rottweiler!

Are you tired, out of your #100 data or the owner of the phone took it off you?

Oya, create a thread to sing my praise, it's my birthday, make I credit you.

Lazy dingbat.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Omodua(m): 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
gaby:

Lazy dingbat.
I think you're the one tired supporting your mandate thief.

Comeuppance shall visit you election riggers one by one.

Mark my words.

Lazy dole!
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Omodua(m): 11:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
gaby:

Lazy dingbat.
I think you're the one tired supporting your mandate thief.

Comeuppance shall visit you election riggers one by one.

Mark my words.

Lazy dole!

Waiting.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Omodua(m): 12:01am On Sep 21, 2023
gaby:

See the moronnic hungry dolt disturbing my mentions.

You are truly an asswipe.

I posted your picture with this post but decided to bring it down.

Anu mpama
Lol

Me hungry?

Indeed,you are a kid with low life.

Emoney represents a generation honed in a most hospitable manner. Not your type with wrong narrative.

Anu ofia!
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Omodua(m): 12:04am On Sep 21, 2023
gaby:

You hopeless beggar?

Rational using issues with a lazy ass beggar...you are cursed, man.

You are a disgrace.

Shame on you...

I've quoted you on the thread were you were singing Emoney's praise in the hopes of a few naira....dundee.

One would have thought I was having a banter with a human being...you are indeed living a miserable life.

Now, I get and feel sorry for you.

Tueeehhhh
OHO...see your low life.

So,when you express opinion, it amounts begging or soliciting for alms.

You're a archaic person with archaic mentality.

Lazy dole!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid, Olamide And Davido Battle For Best Male NEA Awards 2018 | Full List / Latest 3gp Music Videos / Benson Boone – Beautiful Things Mp3 Download, Video & Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.