Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds (53553 Views)

Shocking �- Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinony / Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another / Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by AImiron: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2023
Oniyide Azeez popular known as Zinoleesky, who was signed to Marlian music alongside the late artist Mohbad, by the most hated man in Nigeria right now Naira Marley, has removed his label’s name from his instagram bio, and replaced with “ Zinonymous Sounds

Source: Instagram, Yabaleft, Instablog9ja

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by westlius(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ode that chicked out when Mobad needed him d most

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by DevilishMan: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
Bunch of talentless illiterates made popular by their fellow illiterates otherwise tell me how these touts ended up making money from music.

397 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by EmptyGarden(m): 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
After Una don kill person finish abi?

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by chigoziri2403(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
Damage control

The amount of his show that has been cancelled reset his brain

241 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Soulsymbol99: 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
Is late, all of una 4 marlian records go collect undecided

222 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by cocolacec(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
westlius:
Ode that chicked out when Mobad needed him d most
Dont blame him,he is under bondage in the lion's den.I pray he can quit Marlian house and get a fresh start in life.
Young men with talent trying to provide for their families where their parents failed deserve a second chance in life.He is a vulnerable boy from the slum.
Hope he goes into rehab for his addiction and continue his independent music career.

356 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Reelmii: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
Werey....u will still go down grin

If Nigeria police no bring u down,, i go send wike to bring u down.....
Because u must go down grin grin..lizard

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by buygala(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
Whether dem call am chicken, hen, fowl, or cockerel, all na still Chicken dem be grin...

Even if Zino joins Mercy Chinwo's label, he is still the Zino that ratted on a nigga who is now dead.

Only way he can appease is to sell out Naira and tell us all he knows about Mohbad's death..

It's too late for him to bail out of the sinking ship that Marlian Records is presently

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by olaniyilukman(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
DevilishMan:
Bunch of talentless illiterates made popular by their fellow illiterates otherwise tell me how these touts ended up making money from music.
God bless you bro

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by babaRUNtinz(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
Una nvr know anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by TheBTCinvestor: 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
undecided
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
Well, I saw this coming and he'll learn the hard way. If you're in Ikorodu today, you'll feel the love people have for Mohbad. I was stunned to see ladies in numbers wallowing in grief and couldn't hold back their tears. May God rest his soul. Rest in Peace Ilerioluwa 💡

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Skyfornia(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nigerians making noise all over internet as if they are genuinely serious...bunch of hypocrites

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Morbeta11(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
Who is advising all these guys.....

3 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Donpuffy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
Drug after death

9 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Reelmii: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
Gotomajohn919:
This is Turing to something else
they never even start to see something...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by gasparpisciotta: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
Walking dead

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by ImoleNaija: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
Igbolabi Record Label is becoming desolate.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Reelmii: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
All of them go feel am....i guess all his tours that were cancelled really touch the werey....

No matter the name he changes to,, the truth is that he no get liver to leave marlian records.....he no get mind at all....

Now i heard that the car and house he flunts on social media are in the name of marlian records...meaning if he leaves,, he is going empty handed.....after all the work

If he had supported mohbad then, it would have been easy for him to leave....but he decided to be a snitche

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Chicentt(f): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
Good radiance to bad rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by farouk2much(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
Na gode......... Is better for him.........

This is the beginning of the ending of nairamarly and all marlians..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by ajekpaks(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
It's taken the death of one to liberate another...

10 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by tishbite42: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
Na wa o
This MohBad spirit strong o
Na so Marlian Records wan take die

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by blackgold2018(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
DevilishMan:
don’t be jeolous bro..

God blesses whom he pleases. You weh go school is still poor. You have to understand the laws and rules of nature.

Most successful firms are owed by most illiterates and third class graduates. Anyways how old are you boy? Seems to me you are still a kid

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by makun01(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
This boy still no get difference with ajegunle touts na why him no fresh be that cos na devil him be just like his sinister master

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Poisonousman: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
Lol when Nigerians finish with them.. body go tell them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Shyboyk(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
DevilishMan:

Oga forget am zino get talent

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by FashionCookie(f): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Josephine Nwaghanata: My Boobs Are My Selling Point / Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" / Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.