Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. (1952 Views)

The Mods Partiality- Am Angry!! / Uncle Seun, I Am Angry O! / Why Are There So Many Angry And Bitter Fellas On Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by silvertuke(m): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2011
This is my thing I don’t understand on Naira land. When you post something reasonable on Naira land you get let comment, but they rather prefer to comment more on silly and stupid thread.

Imagine I posted a thread on the romance section, and it was moved to religion. Now does it means that people on romance section don’t talk about Christianity? I know the thread was about Christianity and suppose to be in religion section. But I personally posted it here on Romance section for a reason. Why most somebody moved it to a different section? It’s not by force to thank God. If you are not ready to thank God many are ready to do so. After all Devil is available for you to be thankful to. So all they talk or discuss about in the Romance section, is Love, Heartbreak, Sex? Na wa for una oooooooooo. As them dey talk the Romance matter reach, the boys and girls still dey cheat on each other, why many go come here come dey talk about how their Boyfriend and Girlfriend take scatter or use their Heart take stone Ground.

Here was the thread I posted, why must somebody move this thread?

Hello folks how are you all doing today? I believe you are feeling great? Well it’s time for us to thank God for everything he has done in our lives. And more of what he is going to do in our lives. No matter the situation we find our selves we just need to thank God, because a living Dog is better than a dead Lion.
So let’s begin to thank God for all he has done in our lives by keeping this Thread alive, the more you thank God the more your blessings and favours increases.

I start First. Thank God I am a Nigeria, and I think him for giving the ability and strength to write this message.
Over to the next person and so on.
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by Odunnu: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2011
Have you ever heard of 'orderliness?'. We are organised here in NL.
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by BABE3: 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^ lol.

silvertuke:

I know the thread was about Christianity and suppose to be in religion section.

Gbam.
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by silvertuke(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2011
Odunnu:

Ok I hear,
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2011
LMAO nigga, you need to chill damn. grin  grin  grin

Ok. . .I will personally check out your profile everytime I log-on to nairaland and comment on every damn thread you open.

HAPPY?
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by kunmibola(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2011
@op,
Pele oooo, LWKMD!
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by MMM2(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2011
slivertuke u better leave NL 4 bad wink becos we need ladies here & not guyz angry
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by silvertuke(m): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2011
M M M:

slivertuke u better leave NL 4 bad wink becos we need ladies here & not guyz angry

so na ladies be your problem? Well be ready to get as many as you want but don't forget to hold your AMT card tight.

rokiatu:

LMAO nigga, you need to chill damn. grin  grin  grin

Ok. . .I will personally check out your profile everytime I log-on to nairaland and comment on every damn thread you open.

HAPPY?

Yes good one Akpako for you,
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by Samxiulee: 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2011
:-D can you pls quit so that we can thank God when you are done
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by silvertuke(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2011
Sam xiu lee:

:-D can you pls quit so that we can thank God when you are done

Thank God for your life
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by MMM2(m): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2011
yes na ladies be my problem 4 NL & i dont use ATM CARD I ONLY USE CREDIT CARD & CHEQUE BOOKS wink
silvertuke:

so na ladies be your problem? Well be ready to get as many as you want but don't forget to hold your AMT card tight.

Yes good one Akpako for you,
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by MrCork17: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2011
silvertuke:

I start First. Thank God I am a Nigeria

Brother Silver.  maybe they moved it becoz of your grammmar:   Thank God I am a Nigeria  undecided
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by MrCork17: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2011
Odunnu:

^^^dammm I love this chick Odununu. Brilliant! wink
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by silvertuke(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Brother Silver.  maybe they moved it becoz of your grammmar:   Thank God I am a Nigeria  undecided

Thank God you where able to notice my Mistake
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by lindabon: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

LWKMD!  grin grin grin

silvertuke:

Hello folks how are you all doing today? I believe you are feeling great? Well it’s time for us to thank God for everything he has done in our lives. And more of what he is going to do in our lives. No matter the situation we find our selves we just need to thank God, because a living Dog is better than a dead Lion.
So let’s begin to thank God for all he has done in our lives by keeping this Thread alive, the more you thank God the more your blessings and favours increases.

I start First. Thank God I am a Nigeria, and I think him for giving the ability and strength to write this message.

@OP seriously though, the topic doesn't hit as "romantic", so i don't blame them for catapulting it. . . .

IF YOU WROTE IT IN THIS FORMAT, YOU WOULD HAVE HAD A POINT TO MAKE;

Hello romantics, how are u love birds doing? I believe your love lives are as great as ever? Well its time for us to thank God for everything he has been doing in our love lives, and thank him for even the great s.ex that follows after. Upon all the STD wer dey everywhere, we have been able to dodge that deadly bullet.We still dey gidigbam; we thank God,we thank God, because a healthy dog is better than a HIV infected Lion.
So let’s begin to thank God for all he has done in our romantic lives and for keeping this Thread alive, the more you thank God the more your blessings and favours increase

See, if the topic waz structured this way, no one would have chased your topic out of the romance section undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by silvertuke(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2011
silvertuke:

Thank God you where able to notice my Mistake
[/quot
lindabon link=topic=784658.msg9369027#msg9369027 date=1318967196:

LWKMD!  grin grin grin

@OP seriously though, the topic doesn't hit as "romantic", so i don't blame them for catapulting it. . . .

Hello romantics, how are u love birds doing? I believe your love lives are as great as ever? Well its time for us to thank God for everything he has been doing in our love lives, and thank him for even the great s.ex that follows after. Upon all the STD wer dey everywhere, we have been able to dodge that deadly bullet.We still dey gidigbam; we thank God,we thank God, because a healthy dog is better than a HIV infected Lion.
So let’s begin to thank God for all he has done in our romantic lives and for keeping this Thread alive, the more you thank God the more your blessings and favours increase

Ok I see, maybe you are right anyway.

See, if the topic waz structured this way, no one would have chased your topic out of the romance section undecided undecided undecided undecided
e]

Noted
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by tellwisdom: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2011
silvertuke, if only we recognize ur presence undecided undecided
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by silvertuke(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2011
tellwisdom:

silvertuke, if only we recognize your presence undecided undecided

Thank God my presence is not needed to be recognized by people like you.
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by freecocoa(f): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2011
Bronzetuke my love please don't quit o,if you do I'll be very sad,inshort like roki said,any thread you open,we must comment,please just don't go.
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by tellwisdom: 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2011
Thank God my presence is not needed to be recognized by people like you.

Ok im sorry, but sorry, are you from ALAGOMEJI mushin side?? Just asking undecided undecided
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2011
[size=14pt]Abeg if the day of your quitting reach, open another thread, make we kill cow give you!. . . . . . Jangbajantis!. . .[/size]
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2011
lol@ poster!

silvertuke:

Over to the next person and so on.

beautiful write up and very true however what is romantic about it?
Or maybe it's just me but i don't think the love for God should be one of romance. grin
I am sure this is not what you are implying therefore the moving of your thread was justifiable.
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by Samxiulee: 12:51am On Oct 19, 2011
Yes we thank God for our lives and we give thanks to HIM every day and in all we do,but just like the book of deut said,there are time and season for everything so also there are different thread for different topics.Just because ppl come here and share their experience in their relationship,homes and marriage,learn and seek advice dosn't make them ingrates to God, to be bind and cast into hell fire, i like your passion for praises but my broda its nt whose praises is the loudest but the 1 that comet from tha heart, HALLELUYAH,
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by silvertuke(m): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Abeg if the day of your quitting reach, open another thread, make we kill cow give you!. . . . . . Jangbajantis!. . .[/size]

How many of una wan kill the cow?

[/quot
tellwisdom link=topic=784658.msg9369548#msg9369548 date=1318974868:

Ok im sorry, but sorry, are you from ALAGOMEJI mushin side?? Just asking undecided undecided

I am from Vitoria Iland and I heard you are from Ajegule is that true?

[/quot[quote author=freecocoa link=topic=784658.msg9369374#msg9369374 date=1318972489]
Bronzetuke my love please don't quit o,if you do I'll be very sad,inshort like roki said,any thread you open,we must comment,please just don't go.
e]e]

Thank my Love is here to make me stay, I promise I will not quit because of you,
[/quote]
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by paraphase(m): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2011
Thank God you where  shocked able to notice my Mistake
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by Cuddlemii: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2011
Please let silverstroke come to me for a dose. Stretch forth those arms, if they won't comment on your thread at least let me cuddle the burden back wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by Ranoscky(m): 8:41am On Oct 19, 2011
Lol. . . Ok O! OP, we don notice u ooo!
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2011
lindabon:

See, if the topic waz structured this way, no one would have chased your topic out of the romance section   undecided undecided undecided undecided
LWKMD,  ROTFL,  Got up read this and ROTFL again,  Now my boss caught me laughing, i showed him,  We are both rolling on the floor and laughing now.We cant stop rolling on the floor while laughing  grin
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2011
Abeg. Ur religion doesn't give u a right to not act accordingly. There is a PLACE for everything. U r d same type who will be bombarding us with religious broadcasts for bb. Instead of trying to show off the illusion of holiness , why don't u go feed some starving kids.
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by MrCork17: 10:55am On Oct 19, 2011
Good luck! wink
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by silvertuke(m): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2011
Ijogz K:

LWKMD,  ROTFL,  Got up read this and ROTFL again,  Now my boss caught me laughing, i showed him,  We are both rolling on the floor and laughing now.We cant stop rolling on the floor while laughing  grin

Ok nice, please don't stop laughing until it's 6:00pm

Mr, Cork link=topic=784658.msg9372160#msg9372160 date=1319018122:

Good luck! wink

You too

ATLgal:

Abeg. your religion doesn't give u a right to not act accordingly. There is a PLACE for everything. U r d same type who will be bombarding us with religious broadcasts for bb. Instead of trying to show off the illusion of holiness , why don't u go feed some starving kids.

Ok I hear.
Re: Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. by silvertuke(m): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
paraphase:

Some people come here to correct mistakes, as if they are better than Those making the mistakes, no body is perfect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders !! Its Time For Fun: What Initiated Or Led to your NL Username? / How To Send, Recieve Money Or Pay With Quickteller. / How To Design Website, Produce Paint, Make Beads And Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.