Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) (25973 Views)

Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments / Lagos Chief Coroner Directs Inquest Into Mohbad’s Death / "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) by Alaga2222(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2023
Olachase:
They should let this guy rest in peace
Naira malay didn't kW anything about the guy death

Na him gra gra put him for trouble

I swear bro… I just pray he doesn’t know anything about the guy death cos I too like naira Marley both music and personality
Re: Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) by AutoChick4U(f): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2023
Olachase:

Close mouth jor. Must he be the one to pull d trigger?
Re: Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) by tollyboy5(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2023
Olachase:

se o normal sha? elenu jobolo.
Re: Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) by phemmyfour: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2023
Johnnyessence:
Mohbad ghost is really fighting.
Justice must prevail.
That's why justice ⚖️ must be served 👏
Ghost does not exist....too much Nollywood
Re: Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) by profodbaba: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2023
it's about to go down oooh

For your projects and research work (BSc. MSc., PHd) for any department, reach out to Adenike on +234 912 087 0211. She is the best Project/research/thesis writer out there. Get your projects done in 10 days max and her charges are fair.
Re: Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) by Storypot: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2023
I go to bed with his "ask about me" song on repeat in my mind, is my mind a furking mp3 eh MOhbad? This your light that they turned off still dey glow ajeh #justice4mohbad

Re: Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2023
Pls let proper investigation done about this boy death so all evi doers can be shame.
Re: Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2023
phemmyfour:
Ghost does not exist....too much Nollywood
lol ghost 👻 exist joor
Re: Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2023
MT:

Falana always looking for opportunities to be relevant.
he’s relevant in the legal system
Re: Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) by Segxydube: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2023
BobbieZion:

Nothing like ghost.
Stop believing in such things.

The love a people got for someone lives after them.

Mumu... Nothing like ghost and the word "ghost" exist in dictionary?

Illiterate
Re: Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) by Segxydube: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2023
Olachase:

Na craze dey worry u
Re: Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) by AfonjaScud: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2023
Olachase:

You are sick.
Re: Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) by EmmyDJourno: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2023
This fake life clout chasing Yoruba man😅
The same man that’s aid anybody that threatens anybody in the Lagos State governorship election he would take up the case
MC Oluomo said his rubbish and the coward hid in his cobwebs🤣
Re: Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) by AfonjaScud: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2023
LaSenior:
Strong spirit no dey die yes he may have strong spirit but he became vulnerable because of the oats he took

That's why we should always mind the kind of oats we take oats makes your spirit vulnerable to attacks

Oaths.
Re: Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) by adedayoa2(f): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
Olachase:

exactly my thoughts and if God help am, after all the investigation them no find am guilty, na him own hard way of learning be that.
Re: Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) by KingLion007(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
MS247:
cool

This is what any sensible elder and lawyer would ask for before jumping into conclusion and blaming people
Papa Falana na big name for the firm na.

Re: Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) by BobbieZion(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Segxydube:

Mumu... Nothing like ghost and the word "ghost" exist in dictionary?

Illiterate

You said what?
Re: Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) by shonepa(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Abeg why em suppose verify? Na job dey bring come, and they reason am say everything they under control. Truely, Mohbad no comot Marlian?

Why Falana suppose cum dey find wetin no lost?

Na Logic go solve this mata no be emotion.

AMAUCHESKY:
and you didn't really verify if they were really handling it...
Your comment sir really shows that the mohbad seek for help from different places but Nigerian attitude of you must pay money before investigation which I believed you guys also charge him high that makes him feel he can handle it himself..

RIP boy

This is Nigeria
Re: Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) by stamapro(m): 7:59am On Sep 21, 2023
tosyne2much:
The funniest thing is that, Naira Marley can walk freely at the end of the day

Court case are won with proof not with sentiments, emotions or public outrage.. Unless there's a clear proof pointing to murder with undeniable proof that will nail Naira Marley in the coffin, the case is a walkover for his own lawyer

All these emerging videos of Mohbad being physically assaulted by Naira Marley/Marlians are not enough to convict anyone of murder

Also, all these claims of "they frustrated him to the point of death" are not enough to also convict someone of murder and put him behind bars

I don't expect anything much from the ongoing investigation

I quit agree with you, I wish we take things serious in this country, from several clips and comments, the deceased had been crying out, but nothing serious came out of it, if these level of move was channeled to him then, not only will he still be alive today, I guess more convicting facts would have emerged to help nail his assailant . But as usual we trivialize serious matters and take fire bridge approach over what we could have rescued, but in this case a life has gone. No matter the outcome in getting justice, the man has died. I pray we don't in future take things like this for granted. This star has vanished never to be recovered in his planet again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ciara Vs Rihanna Who''s Beautiful? / Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photos) / Iyanya Shows Off Fresh Look In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.