Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,237 members, 7,853,215 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Mohbad: I Regret Tattooing Naira Marley’s Face On My Body – Mandy Kiss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: I Regret Tattooing Naira Marley’s Face On My Body – Mandy Kiss (664 Views)

Mohbad: I Was Given N3m To Paint Late Singer’s Wife As 'Suspect’ –Uche Maduagwu / Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad: I Regret Tattooing Naira Marley’s Face On My Body – Mandy Kiss by Thonyb2: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2023
Nigerian skit maker and brand influencer, Mandy Ayomiposi Oluwada, popularly known as Mandy Kiss, has said she regrets tattooing the face of rapper Naira Marley on her thighs following the death of his embattled former signee, Mohbad.

.ng recalls that there have been allegations linking Naira Marley to the sudden death of Mohbad.

Reacting via her Instagram story, Mandy expressed regrets for idolising the Marlian Music boss.

She wrote, “I regretted the day I tattooed ur face on my laps, Naira Marley.

“You’re a big m*ss.

“Best day of my life is June 30 d day I erased ur face.”

https://.ng/2023/09/20/mohbad-i-regret-tattooing-naira-marleys-face-on-my-body-skit-maker-mandy-kiss/

Re: Mohbad: I Regret Tattooing Naira Marley’s Face On My Body – Mandy Kiss by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2023
Thonyb2:
Nigerian skit maker and brand influencer, Mandy Ayomiposi Oluwada, popularly known as Mandy Kiss, has said she regrets tattooing the face of rapper Naira Marley on her thighs following the death of his embattled former signee, Mohbad.

.ng recalls that there have been allegations linking Naira Marley to the sudden death of Mohbad.

Reacting via her Instagram story, Mandy expressed regrets for idolising the Marlian Music boss.

She wrote, “I regretted the day I tattooed ur face on my laps, Naira Marley.

“You’re a big m*ss.

“Best day of my life is June 30 d day I erased ur face.”

https://.ng/2023/09/20/mohbad-i-regret-tattooing-naira-marleys-face-on-my-body-skit-maker-mandy-kiss/

Lolz, redeemable
Re: Mohbad: I Regret Tattooing Naira Marley’s Face On My Body – Mandy Kiss by TemplarLandry: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2023
grin
Re: Mohbad: I Regret Tattooing Naira Marley’s Face On My Body – Mandy Kiss by festacman(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2023
Naira Marley's cup is filled up. He is about to lose the streets in Nigeria and I doubt if Peckam London is still an option.

But you never know with unassuming human beings like Naira Marley. Underrating them is always their greatest advantage.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: I Regret Tattooing Naira Marley’s Face On My Body – Mandy Kiss by Solofresh2: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2023
Story
Re: Mohbad: I Regret Tattooing Naira Marley’s Face On My Body – Mandy Kiss by Malroux: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin
This one is operating on a stolen phone.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: I Regret Tattooing Naira Marley’s Face On My Body – Mandy Kiss by Orinechi: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2023
What did Naira Marley do to Mohbad?

(1) (Reply)

Portable Arrive London For His UK Tour (pictures Video) / American Rapper “sexxy Red” Leaked Her Sextape Online / Beyonce Shooting New Video For Her First Single “girl” (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.