Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,265 members, 7,846,248 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Mohbad, We Are Hopeful That Justice Is On The Way - Olawale Olaleye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad, We Are Hopeful That Justice Is On The Way - Olawale Olaleye (265 Views)

Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) / Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad, We Are Hopeful That Justice Is On The Way - Olawale Olaleye by bennybuhari: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2023
I like the latest development. Investigation into MohBad's death is definitely going to unravel a lot, and the lot will shock everyone.

We, therefore, have to show confidence in the ability of the police to unearth all that's hidden as far as the matter is concerned and other related worries about the deteriorating value system.

The thing about any thorough investigation is that apart from achieving the purpose for which it was instituted, it seldom uncovers other unintended cases that were hitherto hidden - remote or close.

However, aside from ultimately securing justice for MohBad, two other things would have been achieved: curbing the swirling gangsterism in the society and preventing a reprisal similar to the Tupac/Notorious B.I.G fashion.

I, for one, believe that the police would do a good job, except there's an obvious reason to think otherwise. The police know a lot is at stake and that all eyes are currently on them.

Also, a special thanks to the Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, for taking the investigation a notch up by involving the DSS. That has enhanced our optimism in the investigation.

MohBad, we are hopeful that justice is on the way. But don't rest yet. We'd tell you when to do so, and that's when all of these are over.

https://worldviewafrica.com/mohbad-justice-underway/

Re: Mohbad, We Are Hopeful That Justice Is On The Way - Olawale Olaleye by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2023
Only if this boy was related to me in any slightest way I must have served them the deserved justice already.

Nobody dares my loved ones or comes to my territory to play rough and last more than seven days except I am not iyaebe the great.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad, We Are Hopeful That Justice Is On The Way - Olawale Olaleye by Solofresh2: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2023
I doubt if that man is his biological father.
As long as Sam Larry is Tinubu's boy,if he is found guilty, they will cover up for him.
This Is Nigeria
Re: Mohbad, We Are Hopeful That Justice Is On The Way - Olawale Olaleye by henrimoto(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
IconicR:
Only if this boy was related to me in any slightest way I must have served them the deserved justice already.

Nobody dares my loved ones or comes to my territory to play rough and last more than seven days except I am not iyaebe the great.
You ?? You wey dey dey very emotional. Small thing, you don dey cry..
Re: Mohbad, We Are Hopeful That Justice Is On The Way - Olawale Olaleye by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
henrimoto:
You ?? You wey dey dey very emotional. Small thing, you don dey cry..
😂

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video From The Candlelight Procession For Mohbad In Lagos State. / Comedian Funnybone And Wife Welcome Their First Child / Nigerian Boy Competes With Hans Zimmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.