Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Video Editor Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Video Editor Needed (300 Views)

URGENT Videographer And Editor Needed / Video Editor Needed At The7eventh Studio / Video Editor Needed At Naija Loaded. Salary 100,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Editor Needed by adaperry25: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2023
If you are in Lagos.
3 hd quality videos
Budget: 12-15k

Let me see your samples

WhatsApp my signature
Re: Video Editor Needed by FarmBusinessNG: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
adaperry25:

If you are in Lagos.
3 hd quality videos
Budget: 12-15k

Let me see your samples

WhatsApp my signature

I see you are seeking for how to travel abroad on a low budget. I have a proposal because I see your signature says business.

Can we discuss business privately. Come to my farm with a lawyer and we seal agreement on my farm so you see how things are on ground and know my location and we do business.

I need you to invest 1.5 Million I am developing a total of 40 acres. I will pay you 3 Million Naira as profits. So in total you get back 4.5 Million Naira. When you add this to your remaining 1.5 Million Naira, you then would have 6 Million Naira. Good to plan a better travel
Re: Video Editor Needed by TheLoanGuy: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
FarmBusinessNG:

I see you are seeking for how to travel abroad on a low budget. I have a proposal because I see your signature says business.

Can we discuss business privately. Come to my farm with a lawyer and we seal agreement on my farm so you see how things are on ground and know my location and we do business.

I need you to invest 1.5 Million I am developing a total of 40 acres. I will pay you 3 Million Naira as profits. So in total you get back 4.5 Million Naira. When you add this to your remaining 1.5 Million Naira, you then would have 6 Million Naira. Good to plan a better travel
Mr Simeon the scammer, you don show face for here again. New Year New Monicker.

@adaperry25 hope you've not invested any money with this guy?

(1) (Reply)

Now Recruiting / Top Fashion Hacks You Barely Know / Accounts Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.