Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India (3698 Views)

Tallest University In Nigeria To Unveil In Anambra State(photos) / Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by Gafferde: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
This is Karan Singh. He is 5 years old, from Indian. The tallest 5 year old in the world as recognized by Guinness World Record.

Karan Singh stands at an imposing 5ft 7in tall despite being just five years old. The giant infant made it into the Guinness Book of World Records for being the tallest and heaviest baby.

As you can see, here is Karan standing with his age mates who are also 5 year old.

Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by iamtardey: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€
Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by Iagos: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by gaby(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
Why always India??

Na only that shirt and pants the boy get?
Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by MMWandali: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
As tall as his father at 5 years old

How tall will he be at 15?
Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by Rayd502(m): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tall gene runs in the family...His mum is over 6ft.

1 Like

Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by eepeepook: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
At thirteen, I couldn’t wear my old man’s clothes properly. That didn’t happen until I turned seventeen. This one can do so at age five. I hope this isn’t fake news.
Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by logicalhumour: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
Will his pricky too be longer than his age? E get why I ask. Some women go fit abuse this child grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by IVORY2009(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
Na wa tallie grin
Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by ukaface(f): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
logicalhumour:
Will his pricky too be longer than his age? E get why I ask. Some women go fit abuse this child grin
😨😏
Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by Vyzz: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Smallie...

1 Like

Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by Axis313(m): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
He will still have the same intelligence as a 5 year old boy that he is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by Kingray10: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
How tall will he be at 20
Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by Luckysbab: 1:50am On Sep 21, 2023
Double post.
Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by Luckysbab: 1:51am On Sep 21, 2023
His face doesn't look like that of a five year old.

Some of the other "5-year old" in the picture also look 8-9.

1 Like

Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by Nigerfine3: 2:42am On Sep 21, 2023
It is nothing to celebrate, he has a disfunction gene.poor little boy,eyes would be on him all through life.
Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by Gadafii: 3:49am On Sep 21, 2023
He should find way i to basket ball asapπŸ˜…
Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by finallybusy: 3:58am On Sep 21, 2023
He's fifteen years old today and claims 8'2".
Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by grandstar(m): 4:01am On Sep 21, 2023
They'll have to tweak the pituitary glands to tame the excessive growth.
Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by jamesversion: 4:34am On Sep 21, 2023
Gafferde:
This is Karan Singh. He is 5 years old, from Indian. The tallest 5 year old in the world as recognized by Guinness World Record.

Karan Singh stands at an imposing 5ft 7in tall despite being just five years old. The giant infant made it into the Guinness Book of World Records for being the tallest and heaviest baby.

As you can see, here is Karan standing with his age mates who are also 5 year old.

Someone who is 15years as at April 2023 and already 8ft plus.
Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by AOOG1: 5:15am On Sep 21, 2023
Omo. Its sad. He needs corrective surgery to fix his brain, and am sure his parents may not have such funds. This child would have a very tough time continually growing, and may certainly die young. What a pity
Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by Nairalander248: 6:09am On Sep 21, 2023
gaby:
Why always India??

Na only that shirt and pants the boy get?

Someone snap those picture same day, you don dey criticize.
Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by Nairalander248: 6:09am On Sep 21, 2023
Vyzz:
Smallie...

Like you grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by KingLennon(m): 6:31am On Sep 21, 2023
He would do great things with the basket. He doesn't need to jump to get a slam dunk sad

I love height, it is always an advantage cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by Curious346: 6:37am On Sep 21, 2023
Lovely boy.
Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by Baronthecelebri: 6:51am On Sep 21, 2023
That means that his prick will be Long
Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by Auraking: 7:38am On Sep 21, 2023
Get cheap and trusted Data on my signature
Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by Gafferde: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2023
Apart from the condition he has. Tallness trait runs in their family.
See his parents too
Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by vincenteger: 9:35am On Sep 21, 2023
logicalhumour:

So with everything that was said about this child, it's only his pricky that bothers you.
Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by blaquemyc: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2023
This boy's early life may be difficult. If he beats his age mate, he will be termed a bully, if him age mate beat am Dem go call am a weakling. If he dey play with him mates, some people go dey look am one kind eyes like, "big boy like you dey play with small small children. I no envy him at all.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India by Orire01(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2023
Omo, this family nah Long Family.

I still sell affordable laptops and phones

Details on my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin Admission 2007/2008 / Unzik Post Ume Out / What Is Your Worst Cgpa As A Student?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.