Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,061 members, 7,842,010 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

If You Have A Game Idea - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / If You Have A Game Idea (249 Views)

Let Me Build Your Game Idea / How Can I Design And Develop A Game / Let's Start A Game-development Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have A Game Idea by bakbukpal: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Dear nairaland
willing to give out my support for any body that have a game idea like car race, melee combat, rpg, platform game hypercasual game i will help you to build the game and generate for you inAp purchase facbook auidence and youtube booster to help you make lilttle income for at least 500 to 1000$ montlhy i will put you through the monetization and how you get your money to your account i assured you just give it try
Re: If You Have A Game Idea by Developer404(m): 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
Are you a game developer! ?
Re: If You Have A Game Idea by Alphabyte2: 7:55am On Sep 22, 2023
Create MOBA game like league of legends using unity or unreal.These games often have a free-to-play model, where the base game is available to all players without any upfront cost. However, they may offer optional in-game purchases or ads rewards, allowing players to acquire items, character skins, or other enhancements. In some cases, the game also organize tournaments or competitive events where players can participate and potentially earn rewards or prizes. To enter these tournaments, players may need to pay an entry fee, which can be in the form of real money or in-game currency earned through gameplay.
Re: If You Have A Game Idea by bakbukpal: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2023
yes i'm a game.developer using unity and also unreal engine to create game you can chexk my profile and some.of my old post

(1) (Reply)

Making Money With Web 3.0 Vs Web 2.0? Which One Is Better? / React Native Mobile App Developer Needed / NASA Astronaut S Have Returned To Earth After A Two-month Stay On Space Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.