Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,682 members, 7,854,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday (41951 Views)

Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday / Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) / Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Burgerlomo: 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
HBD LLNP 🙏
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Iluvmycontr3: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rebuker:
Hilda Baci, a celebrity chef renowned for breaking the world record for the longest continuous cooking hours in the Guinness Book of Records earlier this year, is in for a double celebration.

In honor of her 28th birthday, she's been surprised with a Range Rover gift, and you can watch her joyous reaction to this extraordinary present.

Once again, a heartfelt birthday wish to Hilda from the entire GlimpseTV team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVY_lxRlmI0

Nobody bought any Range Rover for Hilda. This is jst a promotion stunt. A lot of tins that u certainly hav no knowledge of do happen in this wide world. The world is full of wonders and activities 🤦‍♂️
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by frog12: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
m
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Confirm4real(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
If you know you know tongue
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Whytelyon(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
lexy2014:

Since you know something, can you tell us who gifted her the range Rover?

This girl get fast food o. And the food she sells are expensive, mind you. Do you think she cannot afford something like that ? Especially with referrals since GWR? Even Endorsements? Guy!!! Baba u mature pass this thing you day do.
Slow down with the names.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by frog12: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
these girls of nowadays!

baci has no character. terrible angry angry
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by lexy2014: 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
Whytelyon:

This girl get fast food o. And the food she sells are expensive, mind you. Do you think she cannot afford something like that ? Especially with referrals since GWR? Even Endorsements? Guy!!! Baba u mature pass this thing you day do.

Offpoint. That isn't what I asked.

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Whytelyon(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
lexy2014:

On point. She get rich boyfriend , she has a business , must every girl do ashewo work to buy Range Rover?!
What kind of mentality do you have ?

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by lexy2014: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
Whytelyon:

On point. She get rich boyfriend , she has a business , must every girl do ashewo work to buy Range Rover?!

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by AfroBeatDiary: 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
DonroxyII:
Women are meant to be taking care of by Men .... Hell yes ... God bless all Benefactors, Amen.

😂😂😂
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
DARLINGTON869:

LoL. Your comment really cracked me up. Bit it's true Sha. These same fans weh person no dey Eva know where Dem dey. It is well

But na true na grin
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by bizzibodi(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
I know she is not selling cooked food but roasted snails.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Deleolu75: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
If teacher in the villages can be presented with brand new lada car I wil be happy..
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Basicend: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
lexy2014:

Not entirely true

Matthew 4:8-9
[8]Again, the devil took Him up on a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and the glory (the splendor, magnificence, preeminence, and excellence) of them.

[9]And he said to Him, These things, all taken together, I will give You, if You will prostrate Yourself before me and do homage and worship me.

They can't understand what you are saying my brother. They are same birds.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by emperor4love(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
Whytelyon:

oga she no fit afford am,this na man buy am for,that car you see see reach 70metre with current rate,so forget argument

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by victorazyvictor(m): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
spencekat:
Na flesh o. Shit na for intestines.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by HRMK: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
SUCH GIFTS ARE NEVER FOR MENFOLK!
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by gbengalotgrand: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
She fit get sweetie.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by chinze(m): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
This really what opening of leg

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by money0001: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rebuker:
Hilda Baci, a celebrity chef renowned for breaking the world record for the longest continuous cooking hours in the Guinness Book of Records earlier this year, is in for a double celebration.

In honor of her 28th birthday, she's been surprised with a Range Rover gift, and you can watch her joyous reaction to this extraordinary present.

Once again, a heartfelt birthday wish to Hilda from the entire GlimpseTV team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVY_lxRlmI0
Na wa o

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by AllenSpencer: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
Gift 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Vagina things!
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by lexy2014: 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
Whytelyon:

i didnt ask you what she has. i asked Since you know something, can you tell us who gifted her the range Rover?
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Cjnr: 6:48am On Sep 22, 2023
Yankiss:
We never hear again about those challenging Hilda Bacci's GWR. She use juju stop them? grin grin On a serious note, we jubilate with her on her birthday. May God grant her more years and more Range Rover cars. Those up there shouting ashawo, not all ladies with her physique are ashawo. Let's give respect to the hardworking ones. Her GWR is proof she values her time and is hardworking. Ashawo no get time for cooking marathon.

Next time the rather explain what she's marketing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by NairaLux(f): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2023
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Ccc123(m): 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Nyash with hardwork pays
I swear
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by NairaLux(f): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2023
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by NairaLux(f): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2023
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by NairaLux(f): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2023

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by NairaLux(f): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2023
Ronaldo

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by NairaLux(f): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2023
M

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Kobicove(m): 5:10am On Oct 03, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
If a girl say she is grateful to a Big god, do well to check the size of her yansh.
Big god can mean Big yansh.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School / Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown / Portable new Signee, Abuga survives ghastly auto crash in his brand new Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.