Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

2006 Honda Civic (europe Spec) - Push To Start, Not Converted - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Honda Civic (europe Spec) - Push To Start, Not Converted (316 Views)

Very Sound And Clean Toyota Picnic Manual Not Converted 4sale 730k / Clean And Sound Automatic Toyota Picnic Not Converted 4sale 930k / Toks Daihatsu Hi-jet Minibus (not Converted,Automatic) 540K LAGOS (Video Advert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2006 Honda Civic (europe Spec) - Push To Start, Not Converted by Manny1: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2023
Direct Tokunbo 2006 Honda Civic Euro Spec (from Germany). A unique and fast car that will turn heads wherever you go. Equipped with a 6 speed automated manual transmission (AMT) that can be engaged as either automatic or manual depending on your preference. The car comes with standard features such as push to start, alloy wheels, xenon lights, fog lamps, mortuary standard AC, two tone fabric seats, CD player, AM/FM radio, etc. Kindly note that the car was manufactured as a left hand drive with push to start and was not converted. Custom duty fully paid with necessary papers to show for this.

Kindly reach out to me the direct owner for further inquiries and inspection. - 08034693440

Asking price is N6.2m[i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

SOLD:2013 Neatly Used Mercedes Benz C300 / Sold / Registered 2015 Toyota Corolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.